Controversial Stop Making ONE PIECE Political!

Politic

• Watermelon?

• Blame TheAncientCenturian

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have had enough of all these political threads on WorstGen

I think they should be silenced

THERE IS NO PLACE FOR POLITICS THIS IS ABOUT ONE PIECE
One Piece is politic. In fact every stories are politic. Putting political thread and political analysis of One Piece or other story in a forum based on a political story is a necessity to help recontextualize the content.

In fact every stories are politic.
No
not every story is poltitical

superman is a guy who fights aliens and robots nothing is political about that

Only reason you say this
would be because every story, leftist make are poltitical

Look at she hulk as a example

Just because your side does not understand the idea of neutrality and being apolitical does not mean such thing does not exist

No
not every story is poltitical
Yes they are.

To create a story means you need in some way or another your vision on how to act on life. (if that's not done, it's not a story) and don't question that, this is a foundamental writing principle.

But giving your vision on how to act on life by the process of making your character evolve and choose their path, you will actually be doing a political act.

Politic is not all about great resolutions and constitutions, doing politic is speaking about the way we should act as a society. EVERY story is political is a small or a greater degree.

Just because your side does not understand the idea of neutrality and being apolitical does not mean such thing does not exist
It's not my side not understanding neutrality, it's your side not understanding storytelling.

To create a story means you need in some way or another your vision on how to act on life.
Most people have the same enough vision of the world that they can function together

Hell if each person having a different entirely separate vision was true then it would be impossible for anime to ever even adapt manga and feel in line with it

And even then viewing the world does not have to mean poltitical

If im to see, That the grass is green
is that a political take?

politics, concerns a set of social or economic issues or concerns along with people in power such as congressmen,senators,presidents

doing politic is speaking about the way we should act as a society. EVERY story is political is a small or a greater degree.

No politics dont mean that not definitionally nor does anyone use the word in the way

You are saying this
so objectively poltitical shows made by your poltitical allies like she hulk are in reality not uniquely poltitical but rather like everything else when that's just objectively incorrect

The shows you stan for are practically propaganda and that's why your making up, this definition up despite nobody on the planet ever using politics to mean how you view the world

It's not my side not understanding neutrality, it's your side not understanding storytelling.

I understand stories
Infact im to know more then you

and have better knowledge then you cause im not viewing through a feminist lens where you are

you are objectively viewing the world through nothing short of your belief system which is fucking ironic considering how you guys dunk on christans for viewing everything through the lens of god and bible

You guys are the same breed just change out god for women or gay, Or whatever group that you see as the moral good

If everything was a result of vision subjective to the person then we wouldt have stories about hercules or thor
You know characters which has existed for thousands of years

Things would became dated and the stories with more better visions of the world would overtake classic tales with older and more out of date cultural standards

but that just dont happen because nobody other then you, views a story as a poltitical hit piece

This is how I feel every time I try to look at Sanji fanart on Twitter and have to wade through transfem Sanji they literally choose the most far removed anti all that character to headcanon as that ergh.

Just today's societal climate.