Character Discussion Strawhat’s IQ ranked

Um having a doctorate degree in archeology at 8 , managing herself by that time to become a sneaky spy assassin that was NEVER CAUGHT mind you kaido and big mom were both caught in her age .+ She has the mental capacity to decipher something not even the most talented scientists can decipher. + The one that discovered where jaya ( sky island was )....etc
That is literally shite compared to what Franky and Nami do

Im sorry to tell you but in your own words, someone who consistently gets himself into a pile of shit in every damn arc regardless of whether it is a war or it is an exploration... has no business being the "Strategist".
Except he's the guy in every arc that makes moves preemptively to make sure the strawhats come out on top. Yeah he has a gag. But he also has consistent portrayal as the one piece version of James bond

Genius (150+): Franky/Chopper
Above Average (120 - 140): Robin/Usopp/Brook
Average (100 - 110): Jinbei/Lanji/Nami
Below Average (less than 100): Zoro

Luffy is retarded there's no point in ranking his IQ

Zoro and Luffy could both get boosted to genius where battle intelligence is concerned though. Lanji gets demoted to beneath Luffy levels where women are concerned but genius in cooking.

Not sure why people are ranking Nami so high, didn't she get duped by Arlong of all people?

And lmao at Lanji being a strategist, I didn't know the fanbase still held onto this dumb idea. I think it came from a crank phone call he made with Crocodile. He had his chance to be a strategist in a war in Wano and he ended up in Black Maria's dungeon begging Robin for help.

Zoro and Luffy could both get boosted to genius where battle intelligence is concerned though. Lanji gets demoted to beneath Luffy levels where women are concerned but genius in cooking.

Not sure why people are ranking Nami so high, didn't she get duped by Arlong of all people?

And lmao at Lanji being a strategist, I didn't know the fanbase still held onto this dumb idea. I think it came from a crank phone call he made with Crocodile. He had his chance to be a strategist in a war in Wano and he ended up in Black Maria's dungeon begging Robin for help.
How you expect an average Joe to plot a map of an uncharted world subjected to things like lightning islands, world splitting land masses, and extreme natural disasters alone from scratch is beyond me
Ppl think cuz some geezers taught Robin Latin as a child that remembering it as a 40 year old bilingual makes you a super genius

How you expect an average Joe to plot a map of an uncharted world subjected to things like lightning islands, world splitting land masses, and extreme natural disasters alone from scratch is beyond me
An average cartographer you mean? Of course I would expect them to be able to do it; the log pose does 90% of the work for her so called navigation skills and her random weather sensing ability does the rest. Intelligence barely comes into it. Almost everything Nami has and can do has been given to her by people far stronger and/or more intelligent than herself.

That is literally shite compared to what Franky and Nami do
And what do franky and nami do?? One builds ships and electronics same shit as a dude majoring in electronics can do , and the other one has a gps on her mind . True they're both intelligent but not as her

And lmao at Lanji being a strategist, I didn't know the fanbase still held onto this dumb idea. I think it came from a crank phone call he made with Crocodile. He had his chance to be a strategist in a war in Wano and he ended up in Black Maria's dungeon banging her spidercheeks.

thats a W on my block