Break Week Strawhat Seraphim

I don't 100 percent believe this but I think it is a fun idea. Imagine the Hancock and Mihawk seraphim become attached to Zoro and Luffy after meeting them on egg head. I just think it's interesting that the two shown seraphim we're based off the Warlords with the closest relationship with Zoro and Luffy. It is hinted that Vegapunk creations can't be 100% controlled so I can see them doing what they want.

I can see the baby Hancock one getting attached to Luffy and want to follow, maybe in a more brother, sister or paternal way.

The baby hawk should be really hungry for battle since he is Mihawk before achieving his dreams. I can see him wanting to fight Zoro over and over and following them for that.

Plus I just think it will be funny to have child WMDs on the ship. Also leaving them to be slaves is kinda fucked.

Anyone else believe

Seraphim Hancock and Mihawk for the next two Strawhats? After being magnetically attracted by Luffy's bratty innocence? :usoprice:

I don't 100 percent believe this but I think it is a fun idea. Imagine the Hancock and Mihawk seraphim become attached to Zoro and Luffy after meeting them on egg head. I just think it's interesting that the two shown seraphim we're based off the Warlords with the closest relationship with Zoro and Luffy. It is hinted that Vegapunk creations can't be 100% controlled so I can see them doing what they want.

I can see the baby Hancock one getting attached to Luffy and want to follow, maybe in a more brother, sister or paternal way.

The baby hawk should be really hungry for battle since he is Mihawk before achieving his dreams. I can see him wanting to fight Zoro over and over and following them for that.

Plus I just think it will be funny to have child WMDs on the ship. Also leaving them to be slaves is kinda fucked.

Anyone else believe
Not sure if they're gonna join the crew, but yeah I think the Seraphim are gonna defect from the World Government somehow. Especially with what Vegapunk says here