Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Usopp

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Nami

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chopper

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Will there be any member of SH vs CP0 happening soon?

Choose the possible Member of SH to fight/clash with CP0 . Reason for fight is to Save robin 2.0 .

For me , I will choose Sanji , Usopp and brook . Maybe 3 of them just happen to hold the CP0 from kidnapping Robin. Not a full war .

Reason
Sanji - obviously because he will save any crying woman in his radar .
Brook and Usopp - they didn't get to fight and show their full power up potential .

I'd like to get a EL 2.0 with the strongest the wg has. But I don't think Cp0 will be strong enough for the sh's. Oda will need to make at least 2 top tier in the group and then have at least 3 characters that are really strong to match up with the top of the sh's. If he can't do that either Luffy Zoro Sanji jinbe or yamato should destroy anyone that can't match up to them at this point.

And Lucci would have a meet up with Luffy and I really don't wanna see Lucci get 1 shot when he was a great villain before.

I really want Sanji vs CP-0. I also think Usopp should fight CP-0 as well. He hasn't done much during the raid, and it was 'Sogeking' who helped save Robin. I think Usopp needs to redeem himself.

the two most logical choices are obviously Sanji and Brook because he is with Robin and didn't have a fight yet.
Sanji was saved by Robin at the beginning of the fights , he always feels when women are in danger so he will feel if Robin was in danger, and he is damn fast so he can pay her back.
Franky in case they attack Zoro.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
the two most logical chooses are obviously Sanji and Brook because he is with Robin and didn't have a fight yet.
Sanji was saved by Robin at the beginning of the fights , he always feels when women are in danger so he will feel if Robin was in danger, and he is damn fast so he can pay her back.
Franky in case they attack Zoro.
Even Usopp had more fighting showing than Brook :broocry:

I recall people going from "Sanji won't fight a commander" to "Sanji will fight Page One Again" , to "Sanjis not doing any damage" to "Sanji is gonna get help from Franky to defeat Queen", to "Queen is trash" to "Sanji passed out it was an extreme diff win".
I don't bet but I'm confident that if he truly defeats GB on himself many will react like heavily surprised in here. :sanmoji: