Character Discussion Streusen, Perospero, and Compote Are Ex Top Commanders

So just going to start out by pointing out a very important detail.

Perospero has gotten like 3-4 intro boxes, katakuri's intro box said he was a big mom pirate among other characters having their intro boxes saying it. None of perospero's intro boxes says he's a top commander. I take this to assume that he's "retired", he's still loyal to big mom, he still does stuff for her, but that stuff is typically domestic affairs. Stuff like "build a factory that is a replica of cc's", "watch over cc", "work on getting these people assassinated for me" (ie perospero figures out who to assassinate, and has other people do it), etc.

Before you say "it says he's a minister", minister =/= a rank within the crew, minister means that you rule an island out of the 34 that big mom has in her main territory (she has further territory, but 34 in tottland that are entirely hers, the rest of her territory are other kingdoms that pay her taxes and are under her protection). Perospero is the minister of candy island, pretty much the mayor of the island more or less.

So that brings up the thought, Streusen is THE OLDEST one in the organization, including big mom, and he seems to be mainly focused on cooking now, while Compote is the oldest daughter (so she'd arguably be retired from the crew in an official standing as well)

You need to be big mom pirates to be Top Commanders.

So where does that bring us?

In an ideal situation, there are 4 (maybe 5) top commanders at a time. Right now they are Katakuri (48), Cracker (45), and Smoothie (35). The 4th was Snack (30).

So some of these (especially smoothie and snack) are fairly young, clearly Smoothie and Snack weren't 10-15 year olds as top commanders, and who knows how strong Cracker was 20 years ago or something. Perospero meanwhile is 50, Streusen is 92, and Compote is 49. 20 years ago, Perospero would be 30, STreusen would be 72, and Compote would be 29. These are decent ages to be top commanders.

Here's how I view things:

Captain:
Big Mom

Top Commanders:
1) Streusen
2) Perospero
3) Compote
4) Katakuri

At some point when the others had become properly swole, Streusen, Perospero, and Compote (maybe even within the last 5 years tbh, though maybe 15 years ago even) retired in an official standing, Streusen focusing in on being the head chef, Perospero becoming a sort of intelligence and national defense genius (along with ruling his island) who deals with stuff more like cp0 does, while the crew is more like the marines, and Compote is doing whatever.

We know that Perospero is quite strong now, but this panel implies that Capone treats Compote as a monster too based on this. Worth noting that maybe Streusen retired long ago (maybe when cracker or someone we don't know joined as top commander). (Capone even listed perospero and compote before katakuri lol), while we know katakuri > smoothie > daifuku and oven

But that's besides the point. So we know perospero and compote are proper powerful, what about Streusen?

Oh yeah.... Streusen is a SUPER monster.

Katakuri was saying calm down cuz he knew what Streusen was about to do.

Look at the scale of the castle, pretty much a whole city/town on just the roof. Then notice that Streusen used his devil fruit to make the ENTIRE castle into pudding or whatever (one of the more impressive devil fruit scale feats in the series), and then cut it over a very large surface area, and even straightened it out so everyone could land safely on a flat surface (showing extreme swordmanship finesse), he didn't use his devil fruit to weaken it, it used his devil fruit so that when they landed, they'd have a soft whipped cream and sponge cake cushioning (well everyone but him, he landed head first into the ground, which is why he was taken out)

So Perospero and Compote are monsters, and Streusen is um, one of the best devil fruit users we've seen, and is still pulling off vista/mihawk acclaimed leveled cuts even in his 90's (that is like a top 10 in the world style of cut at least).

So my argument is that they are ex top commanders, who retired from the crew on an official basis, were replaced within the top commanders when their spots were vacant, and they continue to support Big Mom from outside of the crew in their own ways, and will come to her defense in times of need (like perospero and I believe compote coming to wano)

To compare Streusen to Smoothie:

That's a weaker cut than the one streusen used, and she had to literally go giant and then expend all that juice (she got big by drinking juice) to pull off that cut, and thats the only move she's used to date, so I think it's fair to claim Streusen > Smoothie.

Overall here is how i see the powerscale (currently)

Katakuri > Cracker > Streusen = or > Perospero > Compote > Smoothie > Snack > Daifuku > Oven > Raisin > Tamago > Pekoms > Rest

I think it's quite possible that I'm underselling Streusen though even. I think Cracker is stronger than Smoothie despite bounties because of the fact that he simply has vastly superior feats to her, and the world government weren't even aware of cracker's true self, so his bounty wouldn't realistically reflect his actual strength, 16 hours of g4 Luffy, nami (with his water weakness), and an army of homies + a trick from luffy was needed to take cracker down.

I believe that Big Mom's old top commanders used to consist of Streusen as her first mate, Perospero, Compote, and a young Katakuri, Streusen probably retired first, Perospero took over as the first mate for a while, Cracker coming in at the bottom of the top commanders, then Perospero and Compote retired, bringing Katakuri up to be the new first mate, and were replaced by Smoothie and Snack.

Oh and Perospero's bounty is higher than Snack's

Thoughts? Issues? Pics of Perospero?

No way, i thought D Sanji was gone ?

OT : I more or less agree with the ranking, besides Smoothie being too low, don't see her below anyone but Kuri and MAYBE Cracker.
I'm not that person, but I know like half the users back from my narutoforums days.

Anyway Streusen has a higher level cut (not to mention the devil fruit scale) than Smoothie does, despite the fact that smoothie had to prep that attack by juicing up, then expending that.

She was on big that she was scaring her underlings into thinking she'd sink the ship, before she used the slashing attack (she rinse repeated this multiple times based on the words of the strawhats, and jinbei's god tier helmsmanship helped them avoid it), and that expended all the juice and returned her to her normal large but nowhere near as large size, rinse repeat.

Streusen with no prep and from uneven ground, was able to do a larger scale cut, not to mention the aforementioned devil fruit attack scale (turning the whole castle that had a literal town/city on it's roof alone) into whip cream and pound cake or wahtever itw as (to soften their landing and stop it from destroying the city and killing countless people). Just the sword cut alone honestly already puts him > smoothie.

As far as perospero vs smoothie, she listened to his orders in the fleet chase, and honestly perospero I feel just has better feats than having to prep cuts at that level, like blocking g3 hits, instantly taking down pedro with cqc, pinning down big father with candy constructs, creating the escalator (very intricate high leveled devil fruit mastery) nigh instantly, recreating cc's entire punk hazard lab with his devil fruit (this is a prep feat from him like smoothie's cut), pretty much tanking point blank that giant fire explosion with his candy armor even though fire/heat is the literal weakness of his devil fruit, meaning that the candy armor could have taken an impact of that level probably without any long lasting issues if it wasn't fire/heat based), his devil fruit has even more hax (turning people to candy while they're immobilized) than hers does, etc

Don't get me wrong, smoothie's cut is probably more impressive than it looks based on just it's size, but it's a preped attack she kept using, not just her raw stats.

Compote kind of scales relative to streusen and perospero, though if you want to put her between smoothie and snack, that's fine too.

I believe Perospero and Compote were Top Commanders, but just retired to focus on their jobs as Ministers.
And while not as Top Commanders Over and Difuku semi retired to focus on being Ministers that is why their Bounties are so low.

I don't think that Streusen, Perospero or Compote used to be a ex-commanders to be honest.:kayneshrug:

Also @Chrono Daifuku is former Sweet Commander LMAO:denzimote::denzimote:
Capone held Perospero and COmpote in higher acclaim than katakuri even tbh. Also streusen's feat made smoothie's feat look cute.
Post automatically merged:

@HopOnTheHype You seem to consider Snack very close to Smoothie in strength, does that mean you consider Vergo to be on Smoothie’s level and Pica above her ?
Vergo is Doflamingo's first mate. If everyone was alive it'd have gone: Doflamingo > Vergo > Rosinate (he died so he stopped getting power) > Trebol > PIca > Diamante > Gladius > Rest

Doflamingo despite being probably under Jack, is probably around Smoothie leveled maybe. Vergo is maybe Snack or Daifuku/Oven leveled.

Capone held Perospero and COmpote in higher acclaim than katakuri even tbh. Also streusen's feat made smoothie's feat look cute.
Post automatically merged:

Vergo is Doflamingo's first mate. If everyone was alive it'd have gone: Doflamingo > Vergo > Rosinate (he died so he stopped getting power) > Trebol > PIca > Diamante > Gladius > Rest

Doflamingo despite being probably under Jack, is probably around Smoothie leveled maybe. Vergo is maybe Snack or Daifuku/Oven leveled.
Vergo is definitely stronger than Snack. Snack was equal to Judge who beat Sanji high diff. Vergo demolished Sanji.

Also Pica was the right hand man and he is stronger than Vergo, in real-life cards the spade has the highest rank, above even hearts. Also Vergo's main gimmick was full body haki, Pica has that AND the Stone fruit.

Vergo is definitely stronger than Snack. Snack was equal to Judge who beat Sanji high diff. Vergo demolished Sanji.

Also Pica was the right hand man and he is stronger than Vergo, in real-life cards the spade has the highest rank, above even hearts. Also Vergo's main gimmick was full body haki, Pica has that AND the Stone fruit.
What fight did you watch if you think Sanji high diff'd? Sanji tried to kick Judge, Judge blocked it with his forearm and grunted slightly. Then Judge did an approaching barrage as sanji backed up to avoid while dodging around, before swinging a serious hit (unnamed attack), Sanji blocked with his leg but the attack was too powerful, so sanji gritted his teeth tightly and fell to one knee.

At this point Judge shot into the air with his raid suit, and then came down to attack, sanji met him with his air walk to go up, sanji swinging an attack, judge either attacked or blocked (it's hard to tell), and sanji's NAMED flame kick was completely neutralized/clashed equally with, from Judge's unnamed whatever. Before sanji could react, judge grabbed his leg and ragdolled him face first into the ground.

At this point before sanji could re-assess the situation, judge appeared in front of him and used a named kick, sending sanji flying horizontally in another ragdoll.

As this fight was going on, we were given choice flashbacks which brought back the theme that sanji's empathy was a weakness in judge's eyes. Sanji prepared another named attack (which judge showed he could easily deal with), and the two rushed forward, Judge, to teach his son that empathy is a weakness, called wall, sanji held back from attacking, and then judge, to further emphasize the weakness of empathy, attacked through his own person with a named attack that sent sanji flying.

At this point sanji felt emotions from his past, and the fight was over, with sanji being patched up after a time jump and groaning in pain as reiju fixed him up (and then slipped on the bomb)

Judge mid diff'd Sanji, the shield wasn't something Judge did out of cowardice or fear like everyone pretends he did, he did it to teach his son a lesson on the weakness of caring for others. (a huge theme of sanji's flashback, like cooking for the mice (and cooking at all), etc)

Raid suit sanji is probably around Judge leveled.

Did Judge and Snack even fight in the manga? (or even anime for that matter) I know he was there in general, but I don't recall him ever having some fight with Judge. Also since snack was the strongest one there, he'd fight Ichiji, who is stronger than Judge.

Ichiji > Niji > Judge = Sanji > Yonji
I'm not sure where to put Reiju yet.

Sanji kind of cheap shotted Niji when he didn't expect an attack, then instantly speed blitzed Sanji, neither were wearing a raid suit at the time.
Ichiji literally gored Oven somewhat casually.

Vergo is stronger than Pica, no matter how you try to spin it. Also are you just ignoring zoro's line. "Only if your haki is stronger", Full Body Busoshoku isn't a level of strength, it's a technique to put the buso that you have on your full body. Pica simply had much weaker buso than Vergo, but enough to have busoshoku hardening, which only puts his buso at a minimum of like don sai. Sorry but Vergo was going against Smoker and Law, and was the one who took out rosinate, while pica had even less position within the crew than trebol.

Also you're insane if you think vergo is only haki.

When did Bege said that?

That's probably have something to do with his fruit imo.
He gave them bigger intro boxes and listed them before katakuri, who he listed before smoothie, who he listed before daifuku and oven, the katakuri down to daifuku and oven was based on their combat power/relevance. So Capone kind of help perospero and compote to a pretty damn high level of esteem, while daifuku and oven were kind of bunched together in his narration. Not saying perospero and compote would drop katakuri or something, but they clearly hold a lot of authority and pull within the family, and are physical monsters as Capone was saying they were all were.

The fruit use was only to make the building soft so that it wouldn't hurt anyone in the fall on either side (inside or in the town it was falling into), after that, he could separate it safely without having to cut it then manipulate both on their own.

Also now that I think about it, isn't the castle feat from streusen an awakened paramecia feat?

But the devil fruit feat alone was impressive, but nah, that was just vista/mihawk leveled swordsmanship that streusen did.