Character Discussion Stussy Being Clone Brings up Questions

Answer the Threaded Questions

• Total voters
I'm thinking that the WG may not even know that Stussy was a clone either because they were in the dark on how VP was recreating his inventions from the Old Kingdom. Stussy is clone with free will that has been in contact with VP and perhaps working closely since forever, VP could technically be her adopted father if he the creator.
This is leading me to believe that Blackbeard could be a defective clone of Rocks himself but with some added features.

Stussy being a clone and the FIRST successful one at that means that we’re going to get more clone reveals incoming.
  • Weevil - clone of WB
  • Bonney - based on Ch. 1072 intro, potential clone of somebody else (maybe Linlin?)
  • Tashigi - clone of Kuina
  • Luffy - clone of Dragon
  • Zoro - clone of Shimotsuki Ushimaru
  • Yamato - clone of Kaido
Tashigi is older than kuina i think

Stussy reveal is leading to BB being Rocks reveal. I'll bet my life on it.
What a fucking downgrade he would be compared to the original if true. Going from fighting Garp and Roger to getting spanked by near-death Whitebeard.

The guy is fucking forty, if he is Rox's clone the guy clearly had a strong teacher that Blackbeard lacks since age is not the main factor for his inferiority to the original.

What a fucking downgrade he would be compared to the original if true. Going from fighting Garp and Roger to getting spanked by near-death Whitebeard.

The guy is fucking forty, if he is Rox's clone the guy clearly had a strong teacher that Blackbeard lacks since age is not the main factor for his inferiority to the original.
I think BB has multiple souls, not personalities. I think one of his souls is some form of Xebec. BB is a “vessel” not a clone.
Late edit: chapter 225 p. 17
edit: if dfs are crystalizations of a soul’s wishes, don’t you need multiple souls for multiple dfs?

Last edited:
Chapter monolouge suggest to me she works for Vegapunk. Whether she takes orders with or without free will is point to be seen soon.
Post automatically merged:

1. The WG probably doesn't know.
2. Don't think Vegapunk has control over Stussy. She's just a normal clone with free will unlike Seraphims.
3. I don't think so. Lucci is still the leader of the CP0 group.
4. She is clone number #1, so there should be at least 1 more clone.
5. Yas, mommy!:yonjidoggy:

Bonus question, would you let Stussy sucked you?

Yes yes yes.:luuh:
This suggest to me bonney is clone as well. She said she grew up around Vegapunk's lab.

She might be clone of Kuma's mother or grandmother. My two cents.