Sign-up Submit your own character Mafia game

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Is there still room for more players? I know I said that I won´t play mafia here anymore but as people on Worstgen are super forgiving and still wanting me to play I was reconsidering my choice. A lot of people here were so supportive like Ariess, Cal, Fuji, T-Pein, Ekko etc. But, it may surprise you, who made me ultimately change my mind was Kagura, we had a great conversation and we made peace with each other, she even motivated me to play again. I also promise that I won´t gamethrow or go mad again.

So if there is still a chance to sign up my two character submissions would be:
Samus Aran (from Metroid video games)
Spike (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Is there still room for more players? I know I said that I won´t play mafia here anymore but as people on Worstgen are super forgiving and still wanting me to play I was reconsidering my choice. A lot of people here were so supportive like Ariess, Cal, Fuji, T-Pein, Ekko etc. But, it may surprise you, who made me ultimately change my mind was Kagura, we had a great conversation and we made peace with each other, she even motivated me to play again. I also promise that I won´t gamethrow or go mad again.

glad to see you guys worked it out :pepemwai:

Love to hear that. Having fun should always be priority

Status
Not open for further replies.