Current Events Sukuna wouldn’t have been caught in Unlimited Void if he had his 20th finger

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He should be able to heal a little faster if he had the last finger
Cope.

Sukuna wouldn't have gotten hit with UV if he didn't want to...

He purposely got hit with it to adapt to it. The latest chapters outright states this lol.

But he did underestimate it and got brain damage and become a retard like Gojo tho. That's on him.
Pure copium.
Sukuna got hit because he was sloppy & slower in activating his Domain than Gojo.
It's not exactly an 'All according to Keikaku' moment when you're drooling inside UV.

Not after I OD'd on copium. No

Pure copium.
Sukuna got hit because he was sloppy & slower in activating his Domain than Gojo.
It's not exactly an 'All according to Keikaku' moment when you're drooling inside UV.
Sukuna :UV is pretty dangerous so I thought I'd take it out of the equation first

You: No sukuna didn't get hit purposely

Makes total sense :nicagesmile:

Taking it out of equation = Getting Mahoraga adapted to it by using Megumi's soul.

Not that mistake which had him drooling inside UV.
How the fuck would he take it out of the equation by using Megumi to adapt if he didn't get hit by it in the first place...?

He can't block every UV hit and then expect megumi to adapt lmao. He NEEDS to get hit. That's a fucking requirement.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
How the fuck would he take it out of the equation by using Megumi to adapt if he didn't get hit by it in the first place...?

He can't block every UV hit and then expect megumi to adapt lmao. He NEEDS to get hit. That's a fucking requirement.
That wasn't what he was doing for 4 Domain Expansions.
He was using Megumi's Soul to take damage while the Wheel was on Megumi's Soul & not on Sukuna himself.

He got hit in the 5th Domain Expansion due to his own sloppiness and being slow - literally read the manga.

That wasn't what he was doing for 4 Domain Expansions.
He was using Megumi's Soul to take damage while the Wheel was on Megumi's Soul & not on Sukuna himself.

He got hit in the 5th Domain Expansion due to his own sloppiness and being slow - literally read the manga.
Megumi is inside sukuna. not outside as a seperate entity.

if megumi soul needs to adapt to uv, sukuna body needs to get hit.

Like, they share the same brain.

The manga says Sukuna got hit with UV for less than 10 sec. Meaning it was around 10 sec but not quite.

The fifth UV only hit Sukuna for about 0.1 sec or something. So math doesn't add up.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

if megumi soul needs to adapt to uv, sukuna body needs to get hit.

Like, they share the same brain.

The manga says Sukuna got hit with UV for less than 10 sec. Meaning it was around 10 sec but not quite.

The fifth UV only hit Sukuna for about 0.1 sec or something. So math doesn't add up.
For the wheel very apparently not. Since it treats Megumi's soul and Sukuna's differently. Like the wheel was on Megumi while not on Sukuna - so Megumi beared the damage for Sukuna.

In the final round he was late in activating his domain by 0.01. His MS gave out after 2 mins 40 secs, unlike the usual 3. Though Mahoraga saved him, he took 10 secs of UV hit unprotected.

For the wheel very apparently not. Since it treats Megumi's soul and Sukuna's differently. Like the wheel was on Megumi while not on Sukuna - so Megumi beared the damage for Sukuna.
But it's still his body that takes it.
In the final round he was late in activating his domain by 0.01. His MS gave out after 2 mins 40 secs, unlike the usual 3. Though Mahoraga saved him, he took 10 secs of UV hit unprotected
Maho saved him pretty fucking fast. Like, Gojo was lunging in to attack Sukun after his domain broke, and Maho broke the domain instantly.

That doesn't look like close to 10 secs. Unless you think they fucked around there for no reason.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
ukuna :UV is pretty dangerous so I thought I'd take it out of the equation first

You: No sukuna didn't get hit purposely

Makes total sense :nicagesmile:
This literally makes no sense lmao.

You realize that you are saying that Sukuna's plan to not get hit by Unlimited Void was to get hit by Unlimited Void lmao? Like just think about it for a second to understand how ridiculous this sounds lmao. His plan was for Megumi to take the brunt of the damage, aka Megumi's soul which is different from Sukuna's soul. Sukuna's damage came from being hit in the final domain clash which he lost. It didn't come from the previous hits because all the previous hits were transferred to Megumi. Sukuna didn't plan on being hit himself, which is what happened in the final clash.

Like do you think Sukuna is a full blown retard?

Sukuna verbatim says UV would be difficult to handle and tried to rid Gojo of it so he doesn't get struck by it. And you're out here saying his master plan was to let himself be hit by it lol.

EDIT: This part is no longer valid as I had misread the sentence there. My apologies. No, they are clearly counted as two entities, which is why when Sukuna cancels the sure hits for himself, it still hits Megumi lmao
but this part is valid which is why it counts:
and why Gojo sees two souls and Megumi taking the damage

Not to mention that we've seen that damage dealt in Sukuna's and his vessel's domain does not translate to the real world. Sukuna cut off Yuji's head but nothing happened to him nor Yuji in the real world.

Sukuna got hit by UV because he was getting whooped by Gojo and was too late to heal as the manga says

His plan was to adapt Fushiguro's soul slowly and transfer that to Mahoraga, but he get rekt by Gojo and had to improvise to safe his life when he got hit as well.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Narrator says Sukuna did not apply Shrine's sure-hit to himself meaning he was not countering Gojo's sure-hit. He was transferring Gojo's sure-hit to Megumi.
You're actually right I misread that part.

@MonochromeYoru feel free to ignore that specific part but it doesn't change the point overall. The sure hit was transferred to Megumi.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Narrator says Sukuna did not apply Shrine's sure-hit to himself meaning he was not countering Gojo's sure-hit. He was transferring Gojo's sure-hit to Megumi.
Yep.

Megumi took 4x Info Dump of UV.
Sukuna took one, and 10 seconds in he fried his mind.

And the reason Sukuna took it was not because he wanted to but because he was slow to act.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Arguing aside, I think we're veering into some weird territory here with this. @MonochromeYoru @ConquistadoR

I had always assumed that in one's domain the caster is exempt from the sure hits of his/her own CT. How does it even make sense to use your sure hits on you lmao? I had always imagined the sure hits hitting each other by like not allowing each other to get close to their respective casters, not like they were on them. If you get my point. How does it even make sense to use cuts on yourself lol? You guys got any ideas?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Arguing aside, I think we're veering into some weird territory here with this. @MonochromeYoru @ConquistadoR

I had always assumed that in one's domain the caster is exempt from the sure hits of his/her own CT. How does it even make sense to use your sure hits on you lmao? I had always imagined the sure hits hitting each by like not allowing each other to get close to their respective casters, not like they were on them. If you get my point. How does it even make sense to use cuts on yourself lol? You guys got any ideas?
Yea for sure.

Now the circles overlapping make sense but maybe because Sukuna has no closed barrier, his sure hit command is everything in range so he should exclude himself.

And maybe Gojo's six eyes allow him to process Limitless so it doesnt matter to him.

You realize that you are saying that Sukuna's plan to not get hit by Unlimited Void was to get hit by Unlimited Void lmao? Like just think about it for a second to understand how ridiculous this sounds lmao. His plan was for Megumi to take the brunt of the damage, aka Megumi's soul which is different from Sukuna's soul. Sukuna's damage came from being hit in the final domain clash which he lost. It didn't come from the previous hits because all the previous hits were transferred to Megumi. Sukuna didn't plan on being hit himself, which is what happened in the final clash.

Sukuna verbatim says UV would be difficult to handle and tried to rid Gojo of it so he doesn't get struck by it. And you're out here saying his master plan was to let himself be hit by it lol.

EDIT: This part is no longer valid as I had misread the sentence there. My apologies. No, they are clearly counted as two entities, which is why when Sukuna cancels the sure hits for himself, it still hits Megumi lmao
but this part is valid which is why it counts:

Not to mention that we've seen that damage dealt in Sukuna's and his vessel's domain does not translate to the real world. Sukuna cut off Yuji's head but nothing happened to him nor Yuji in the real world.

Sukuna got hit by UV because he was getting whooped by Gojo and was too late to heal as the manga says

His plan was to adapt Fushiguro's soul slowly and transfer that to Mahoraga, but he get rekt by Gojo and had to improvise to safe his life when he got hit as well.
I am in denial let me be :kriwhat:

Gimme a filler so I can answer :kuzanshut:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
And maybe Gojo's six eyes allow him to process Limitless so it doesnt matter to him.
Yeah that's true. It's as Kenjaku says one minute in Gojo's brain and that was just an instant

But still this makes no sense to me lmao. Like why hit yourself with your own technique? Am I the only one weirded out by it lmao?

ea for sure.

Now the circles overlapping make sense but maybe because Sukuna has no closed barrier, his sure hit command is everything in range so he should exclude himself.
Yeah but let's talk about others then. How does it apply to others with normal domains lol? Like does Mahito hit his soul all the time? Does Jogo burn himself? Dagon attack himself? No lol.

Is this exclusively for Gojo and Sukuna and it's like the comment said common sense doesn't apply.

I am in denial let me be :kriwhat:
:handsup:

Gimme a filler so I can answer :kuzanshut:
Nvm that we can cut the essay talk to simple answers real quick.

In Sukuna's innate domain the damage doesn't transfer to him as we've seen.
Sukuna's and Megumi's souls are different and it was Megumi's soul that took the adaptation and the damage. Not his brain or anything, specifically his soul.

Thus, the key point. Sukuna didn't take the accumulated damage. He took the damage from the final attack that hit him.
It's crazy to me to think Sukuna's plan was to take those UV hits and damage when he knew how strong UV is and wanted to get rid of it ASAP.

Holy shit Batman. What copium. Reading comprehension and Sukuna br0s are mortal enemies lmao. :josad:
The manga literally says Megumi's soul was what was taking the UV hits lmao.
Because sukuna was trying to adapt. They share the same body. It's still Fushiguro's body lol. So any brain damage retardation by fushiguro will affect sukuna too.

You realize that you are saying that Sukuna's plan to not get hit by Unlimited Void was to get hit by Unlimited Void lmao? Like just think about it for a second to understand how ridiculous this sounds lmao.
He said it was dangerous. Not that he planned to never get hit. He literally chooses to get hit because that's how you adapt.

Well now he is
Difficult to handle =/= impossible. Yes his master plan was to get hit... He executed that plan too. Just underestimated gojo is all.
No, they are clearly counted as two entities, which is why when Sukuna cancels the sure hits for himself, it still hits Megumi lmao
Two souls. Body = same.

This is basically contradictory to your claim lol. If the damage done in the vessel world is non existent, and doesn't translate to the material world, then why would UV hitting megumi have any effect? Regardless of whether Megumi has the wheel or not, by the rules of the vessel world, he isn't really getting hit.

undefined
That was his plan. He got hit purposely there. That's why maho is set to summon. Else he basically took UV and was still able to summon Makora.

Pick your poison. Either sukuna got hit purposely and had set makora to auto summon,

Or he took UV, which is still dangerous even for 0.1 sec and whatever little time he got hit after shrine broke(like 2-3 sec) and got out of UV's effect in those few seconds and summoned Makora.

His plan was to adapt Fushiguro's soul slowly and transfer that to Mahoraga, but he get rekt by Gojo and had to improvise to safe his life when he got hit as well
Then his plan would have succeeded already. He made Megumi take 4 UV before the final obe right? By your explanation? That is 4 UV with 3+ minutes each. Makora needs only 4 spins. Megumi should be fully adapted to it by now. But he isn't. Why?

Like, explain. Where did Sukuna get hit for nearly 10 sec by UV?

He's making Megumi take the hits the 4 times. Then he himself gets hit once for 0.1 sec. His shrine activates and the can't hits cancel out. But Sukuna is still under UV effect. Gojo beats him up and his shrine breaks down.

That's the exact moment Gojo lunges forward. He says it himself. He isn't done yet. He's gonna pluck out Sukuna heart and lungs etc. So he isn't just sitting around. He's actively attacking full speed. But Makora gets summoned and instantly breaks the domain. There isn't any indication of a delay there at all. Else gojo would have hit Makora with an attack and that would be the end of Makora.

So, Sukuna got hit for "less than 10 sec" By UV. But it can't have been too much less, like 5sec or something. Cause gaygay would just write "Sukuna hit for 5 sec". And we know that the time he took UV after shrine broke wasn't much. Because Makora instantly summoned and broke Gojo domain all in the span of Gojo lunging full speed.

So... Either sukuna was taking UV in small doses, or Megumi UV damage affects Sukuna body too.

And also, Sukuna literally lectures Gojo on his reckless use of RCT spam to heal his CT. You think Sukuna doesn't know that healing body would make CT healing slower? Sukuna has broken RCT himself lol. He can heal entire organs easily.

Sukuna took the UV. He knew Gojo RCT spam would make him retarded the next time he tried to open domain. So he had the perfect opportunity to fuck Gojo over. But again, he underestimated Gojo and became a retard just like him.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Because sukuna was trying to adapt. They share the same body. It's still Fushiguro's body lol. So any brain damage retardation by fushiguro will affect sukuna too.
No because Megumi's body isn't getting damaged. If it were, Sukuna would have experienced the damage at the first UV hit. And would have slowed down. It's Megumi's soul that's getting damaged which is different from Sukuna's soul and different from the brain. Gojo's UV hit was hitting Megumi inside the domain, Sukuna's innate domain, which is different from the Megumi on the outside.

He said it was dangerous. Not that he planned to never get hit. He literally chooses to get hit because that's how you adapt.
Well yeah when you say something is dangerous and difficult to handle the implications are that you don't wanna be struck by it. That's why he had Megumi take the damage.

:suresure:

Difficult to handle =/= impossible. Yes his master plan was to get hit... He executed that plan too. Just underestimated gojo is all.
No we're clearly talking past each other. I am talking about the fact that Sukuna HIMSELF never planned to get hit. Which is what happened in domain clash number 5 or whatever, when Shrine broke 2 minutes and 40 seconds in.

Two souls. Body = same.
Two souls yes, but it is the soul that's taking the hit not Megumi Megumi if you follow my drift.

This is basically contradictory to your claim lol. If the damage done in the vessel world is non existent, and doesn't translate to the material world, then why would UV hitting megumi have any effect? Regardless of whether Megumi has the wheel or not, by the rules of the vessel world, he isn't really getting hit.
No, Megumi's soul is getting hit in the inner domain but not in the real world is what I am saying. And Megumi's soul in the domain had the wheel which meant that the wheel adapted to it because it was hit. The damage done in the innate domain of Sukuna's is still damage but damage there. Which is why Maho's wheel worked.

That was his plan. He got hit purposely there. That's why maho is set to summon. Else he basically took UV and was still able to summon Makora.

Pick your poison. Either sukuna got hit purposely and had set makora to auto summon,

Or he took UV, which is still dangerous even for 0.1 sec and whatever little time he got hit after shrine broke(like 2-3 sec) and got out of UV's effect in those few seconds and summoned Makora.
No. His plan wasn't to get hit there and lose the domain clash. His plan was for Megumi to shoulder the burden. When Shrine collapsed, Sukuna took the UV.

Mahoraga came into play either as a binding vow if he ever gets hit, or Sukuna resisted for a bit enough to summon it. It's not 0.1 btw, it's 0.01. Well less than 0.01. Which is enough to stun Sukuna but not before he could summon Maho.

Then his plan would have succeeded already. He made Megumi take 4 UV before the final obe right? By your explanation? That is 4 UV with 3+ minutes each. Makora needs only 4 spins. Megumi should be fully adapted to it by now. But he isn't. Why?
My explanation is that Unlimited Void is complex and can't be adapted to immediately, hence why it took so long to adapt. Mahoraga needs for spins for Blue, Red, Purple and infinity and it takes time to adapt to each. Especially when the adaptation is halted by DA.

Like, explain. Where did Sukuna get hit for nearly 10 sec by UV?
When his domain collapsed.

He's making Megumi take the hits the 4 times. Then he himself gets hit once for 0.1 sec. His shrine activates and the can't hits cancel out. But Sukuna is still under UV effect. Gojo beats him up and his shrine breaks down.

That's the exact moment Gojo lunges forward. He says it himself. He isn't done yet. He's gonna pluck out Sukuna heart and lungs etc. So he isn't just sitting around. He's actively attacking full speed. But Makora gets summoned and instantly breaks the domain. There isn't any indication of a delay there at all. Else gojo would have hit Makora with an attack and that would be the end of Makora.
0.01. Again. What makes sense here is that Sukuna took UV for 10 seconds as in UV was attacking him for 10 seconds, but by that I mean not 10 seconds of real time, but 10 seconds of UV time. If you are following my drift again.

Other than that we're led to believe that the time that passed there when Sukuna jumped back and his domain broke, Gojo attacked, Mahoraga came out, swung to break the domain, was less than 10 seconds.
So, Sukuna got hit for "less than 10 sec" By UV. But it can't have been too much less, like 5sec or something. Cause gaygay would just write "Sukuna hit for 5 sec". And we know that the time he took UV after shrine broke wasn't much. Because Makora instantly summoned and broke Gojo domain all in the span of Gojo lunging full speed.

So... Either sukuna was taking UV in small doses, or Megumi UV damage affects Sukuna body too.
Read above for this.

I think my explanation above of UV time makes the most sense. Because even if we say Sukuna took UV in small doses, he operates extremely quickly, the delay between transferring the damage would be minimal, no way it would amount to less than 10 seconds.

Yeah the math here makes sense. Due to his evolution, the implication with Tengen and his sorcerer and curse like brain, 0.01 second of UV would amount to that amount lol.

0.2 second domain left the curses stunned for 5 minutes. 300 seconds. It says 299 but let's count it as 300. 0.1 would then be 150, 0.01 would be 15. With Sukuna's sorcerer and curse brain and his strength the damage would probably be even less.

I am not even sure this makes sense btw. Just spitballing ideas.

And also, Sukuna literally lectures Gojo on his reckless use of RCT spam to heal his CT. You think Sukuna doesn't know that healing body would make CT healing slower? Sukuna has broken RCT himself lol. He can heal entire organs easily.
No I don't. The point is not that he knew or not, the point was that he had to heal himself first otherwise he'd be in no condition to advance.

Maybe we'll get an answer to this soon. Agree to disagree then for now, we can revisit this some other time if you're up for it, cuz I am going to bed lol, stayed up enough already :josad:

What could be a more interesting discussion is the above thing I asked and said

I had always assumed that in one's domain the caster is exempt from the sure hits of his/her own CT. How does it even make sense to use your sure hits on you lmao? I had always imagined the sure hits hitting each other by like not allowing each other to get close to their respective casters, not like they were on them. If you get my point. How does it even make sense to use cuts on yourself lol? You guys got any ideas?
Yeah but let's talk about others then. How does it apply to others with normal domains lol? Like does Mahito hit his soul all the time? Does Jogo burn himself? Dagon attack himself? No lol.

Is this exclusively for Gojo and Sukuna and it's like the comment said common sense doesn't apply.

No because Megumi's body isn't getting damaged. If it were, Sukuna would have experienced the damage at the first UV hit. And would have slowed down. It's Megumi's soul that's getting damaged which is different from Sukuna's soul and different from the brain. Gojo's UV hit was hitting Megumi inside the domain, Sukuna's innate domain, which is different from the Megumi on the outside.

Well yeah when you say something is dangerous and difficult to handle the implications are that you don't wanna be struck by it. That's why he had Megumi take the damage.

:suresure:

No we're clearly talking past each other. I am talking about the fact that Sukuna HIMSELF never planned to get hit. Which is what happened in domain clash number 5 or whatever, when Shrine broke 2 minutes and 40 seconds in.

Two souls yes, but it is the soul that's taking the hit not Megumi Megumi if you follow my drift.

No, Megumi's soul is getting hit in the inner domain but not in the real world is what I am saying. And Megumi's soul in the domain had the wheel which meant that the wheel adapted to it because it was hit. The damage done in the innate domain of Sukuna's is still damage but damage there. Which is why Maho's wheel worked.

No. His plan wasn't to get hit there and lose the domain clash. His plan was for Megumi to shoulder the burden. When Shrine collapsed, Sukuna took the UV.

Mahoraga came into play either as a binding vow if he ever gets hit, or Sukuna resisted for a bit enough to summon it. It's not 0.1 btw, it's 0.01. Well less than 0.01. Which is enough to stun Sukuna but not before he could summon Maho.

My explanation is that Unlimited Void is complex and can't be adapted to immediately, hence why it took so long to adapt. Mahoraga needs for spins for Blue, Red, Purple and infinity and it takes time to adapt to each. Especially when the adaptation is halted by DA.

When his domain collapsed.

0.01. Again. What makes sense here is that Sukuna took UV for 10 seconds as in UV was attacking him for 10 seconds, but by that I mean not 10 seconds of real time, but 10 seconds of UV time. If you are following my drift again.

Other than that we're led to believe that the time that passed there when Sukuna jumped back and his domain broke, Gojo attacked, Mahoraga came out, swung to break the domain, was less than 10 seconds.

Read above for this.

I think my explanation above of UV time makes the most sense. Because even if we say Sukuna took UV in small doses, he operates extremely quickly, the delay between transferring the damage would be minimal, no way it would amount to less than 10 seconds.

Yeah the math here makes sense. Due to his evolution, the implication with Tengen and his sorcerer and curse like brain, 0.01 second of UV would amount to that amount lol.

0.2 second domain left the curses stunned for 5 minutes. 300 seconds. It says 299 but let's count it as 300. 0.1 would then be 150, 0.01 would be 15. With Sukuna's sorcerer and curse brain and his strength the damage would probably be even less.

I am not even sure this makes sense btw. Just spitballing ideas.

No I don't. The point is not that he knew or not, the point was that he had to heal himself first otherwise he'd be in no condition to advance.

Maybe we'll get an answer to this soon. Agree to disagree then for now, we can revisit this some other time if you're up for it, cuz I am going to bed lol, stayed up enough already :josad:

What could be a more interesting discussion is the above thing I asked and said
I'm busy rn. But I'll be back with more cope and head canons

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Not really though.
Because they just have a closed Barrier, their sure hits are just "Everything inside the barrier".

Sukuna alone is the exception as of now because of how he expands his domain