Anime Discussion [Summer 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of the Robot Waifu]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
Last edited:

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
Golden Time is a love polygon
oh you mean 5 way love

nah its just triangle cause koko's first relationship can't be considered an angle

they literally broke up and moved on with no drama

I don't think you watched it in recent time or watched it at all

so go watch it and you'll see how realistic everything is except maybe the amnesia part

many people don't prefer realism is anime but I know you aren't one of them

Rej

This forum is retarded.
β€Ž
oh you mean 5 way love

nah its just triangle cause koko's first relationship can't be considered an angle

they literally broke up and moved on with no drama

I don't think you watched it in recent time or watched it at all

so go watch it and you'll see how realistic everything is except maybe the amnesia part

many people don't prefer realism is anime but I know you aren't one of them
MAL says love polygon so imma nope out sorry xd
And I am not after realistic romance. I watch romcom because it is not realistic throughout. Realistic romance sucks, that's why it fails and fails over and over.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
MAL says love polygon so imma nope out sorry xd
And I am not after realistic romance. I watch romcom because it is not realistic throughout. Realistic romance sucks, that's why it fails and fails over and over.
saying this after wanking "insomniacs after school" is ironic lol

btw its one of my most favorite romance anime

I know you trust my taste even if you deny it

Rej

This forum is retarded.
β€Ž
saying this after wanking "insomniacs after school" is ironic lol

btw its one of my most favorite romance anime

I know you trust my taste even if you deny it
No love polygon, sry.

Insomniacs had insomnia theme. And even if it is more realistic it is still kinda fablish. And it is an Iyashikei.

The only love polygon one I would ever try to watch would be rent a girlfriend, because it seems kinda absurd and mundane. Lol.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
No love polygon, sry.

Insomniacs had insomnia theme. And even if it is more realistic it is still kinda fablish. And it is an Iyashikei.

The only love polygon one I would ever try to watch would be rent a girlfriend, because it seems kinda absurd and mundane. Lol.
man you realize you're talking to someone who loves the anime while you didn't even watch it

if you aren't gonna watch it that's fine but its not polygon

also don't judge it

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Just to get some things straight.

Love Polygon and Harem are, in my view, fundamentally different and mutually exclusive.

An Harem is when various characters like the same character, having a romantic interest for the same character. So character A is liked by character B, C, D, etc. This is Rent-a-Girlfriend and a lot of other anime.

Love Polygon is different from this. Polygon is a plane figure made up of line segments connected to form a closed polygonal chain. This can be a triangle, a square and so on and so on (altough usually 5 or more lines). In this sense a love triangle is a love polygon. Different from the harem, a love polygon is when characters like different characters but those characters like other ones. As an example character A likes character B and character B likes character C and character C likes character A. This is love triangle in this example. Add one more and it would be love square or whatever, which would also be love polygon.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Finished Golden Time finally

Really really good :steef:

It's underrated tbh. Its score doesn't make it justice at all

Next will be