Anime Discussion [Summer 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of the Robot Waifu]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Thank you to Monochrome, Darkest and TAC for the fillers!

I am watching the anime and enjoying it but I got spoiled on the ending of the series and its ass, like holy shit the author threw out all logic and character development. I don't even know if i want to continue watching this cause it feels like a waste of time now at this point.

I am watching the anime and enjoying it but I got spoiled on the ending of the series and its ass, like holy shit the author threw out all logic and character development. I don't even know if i want to continue watching this cause it feels like a waste of time now at this point.
Yeah I also got spoiled on the light novel ending of Maou, it's dogshit to the point that fans started to send death threats to the author Lmao.

The build-up of Maou and Emilia was great, but the author is a Chiho's dickrider so he has to do it.

Unless the anime is changing the ending (which I highly doubt) then no points of watching the anime unless you want to suffer like me xD.

Jaguark101

‎‎
Yeah I also got spoiled on the light novel ending of Maou, it's dogshit to the point that fans started to send death threats to the author Lmao.

The build-up of Maou and Emilia was great, but the author is a Chiho's dickrider so he has to do it.

Unless the anime is changing the ending (which I highly doubt) then no points of watching the anime unless you want to suffer like me xD.
Yeah fuck that, I ain't watching anymore. It's a damn shame cause I was enjoying it.

Watching case study of vinatis though! That is really good! On season 2.

Without spoiling anything, is the ending bad because of the shipping or mainly because of other stuff?

i dont want to say too much but thats also a BIG part of it imo. Its both because one compliments the other
I personally could care less about the shipping, heck even from the very first season without being spoiled I already knew that Maou would get with Chiho.

So the shipping is not going to ruin anything for me, however as for any other stuff that involves the story or Maou as a character well I guess I'll have to wait and see.

AL sama

Red Haired

Yeah fuck that, I ain't watching anymore. It's a damn shame cause I was enjoying it.

Watching case study of vinatis though! That is really good! On season 2.
both of you like yotsuba no??? then this is quite ironic coming from you guys cause at the very least chiho is getting much better build up than yotsuba ever did in the whole series yet she ended up with fuutaro

Jaguark101

‎‎
both of you like yotsuba no??? then this is quite ironic coming from you guys cause at the very least chiho is getting much better build up than yotsuba ever did in the whole series yet she ended up with fuutaro
Yeah Yotsuba and Itsuki were my 2 favs to win. Honestly mate i cant really explain why i preferred those 2 over the other 3. I suppose i really enjoyed Fuutaro's family dynamic with Itsuki and his little sister and his school rep dynamic wih Yotsuba

AL sama

Red Haired
Yeah Yotsuba and Itsuki were my 2 favs to win. Honestly mate i cant really explain why i preferred those 2 over the other 3. I suppose i really enjoyed Fuutaro's family dynamic with Itsuki and his little sister and his school rep dynamic wih Yotsuba
so yeah bro its ironic that you're complaining about chiho cause trust me is getting a much better build up from what I have seen so far

I can understand why people wanted emilia but the author picking chiho isn't something out of the blue either

Without spoiling anything, is the ending bad because of the shipping or mainly because of other stuff?
It's both the shipping and the build-up.
Thing is that I love Yotsuba.
So it's a W for me regardless of build-up or not.:araboss:

While I like Emilia more than Chiho.:sanjismug: