Anime Discussion Summer Time Rendering

Rej

Year of the black beard!
not a legit reply lol

I have been wondering why don't you like STR as much as I do
Idk man. Its a decent show but nothing like god tier for me. I know buncha people say its god tier and idk why.
I probably know why. Because I watched Hyouka recently and some other horror shows. So maybe I am just too critical and hesitating to put STR on a high pedestal. Lol
Post automatically merged:

innocent in which sense??
They are such wholesome and close childhood friends and they ain't fuccing around. Literally and metaphorically. Also Shinpei is an unbelieveable respecting guy.
So yeah, I think the girls are seiso and the boys are just nice guys. Unless you can bring arguments against it.

AL sama

Red Haired
Idk man. Its a decent show but nothing like god tier for me. I know buncha people say its god tier and idk why.
I probably know why. Because I watched Hyouka recently and some other horror shows. So maybe I am just too critical and hesitating to put STR on a high pedestal. Lol
you're always less critical then me so I don't quite get it but yeah whatever
They are such wholesome and close childhood friends and they ain't fuccing around. Literally and metaphorically. Also Shinpei is an unbelieveable respecting guy.
So yeah, I think the girls are seiso and the boys are just nice guys. Unless you can bring arguments against it.
I can argue against some of it but your point is fair enough
I am at Episode 14 now. This show is getting more and more intense :believe:
told you so xD

are you watching it too??
I read the manga(don't remember if I completed or not feels like I did)...was watching too upto 10 episodes I believe...I think its not available regularly or something on internet.
Its a good series. I was actually thinking more people might be watching since it got an anime

AL sama

Red Haired
I read the manga(don't remember if I completed or not feels like I did)...was watching too upto 10 episodes I believe...I think its not available regularly or something on internet.
Its a good series. I was actually thinking more people might be watching since it got an anime
ah I see the site you watched it on is probably slow with updates

yeah its really good but sadly underrated