Powers & Abilities super saiyan 4 is cooler and more original than every new form introduced in dragon ball super

the title sums it up

ssj4 actually seems like a new form, it also ties back to the saiyan's original hidden power of the great ape. The red fur and the tail as well as the eye rings all make for a unique and interesting form. I personally love it.

the new forms I've seen from dragon ball super are stupid. They look stupid and they have stupid names. Its like toriyama ran out of ideas but came back because he knew he could get money out of it.
I cant read or watch DBSuper

Though GT was trash SSJ4 was amazing its how they SJ should animalistic and godlike

Ss4 is obviously the best ss tranformation ever. And i think most fans agree with this.

Problem with gt is that it had some extraodinary things(shenrons, ss4, actually decent designs) and some awful ones as well(story didnt make sense, kid goku, piccolo's death, no character development aside of goku). In the end of the day i think both super and gt are equally bad, but for different reasons.

Ss4 is obviously the best ss tranformation ever. And i think most fans agree with this.

Problem with gt is that it had some extraodinary things(shenrons, ss4, actually decent designs) and some awful ones as well(story didnt make sense, kid goku, piccolo's death, no character development aside of goku). In the end of the day i think both super and gt are equally bad, but for different reasons.
It would surprise you how good is the manga of Super getting recently. Honestly it's at hit peak.

All the forms in super are just recolors. Theyre nothing special. SS4 looks cool as fuck and I like how it ties into the Great Ape shit. I’m kind of hoping Vegetas next form in the manga gives him more than different colored hair.

I agree, Nothing in super is original
Like kaioken is just the same as super saiyan god in terms of appearance

You shouldn't rlly say that when SSJ4 is basically adding Ozaru to SSJ.
That's the golden great ape.
SSJ4 on the other hand has nothing to do with super saiyan or ozzaru beyond name.
Post automatically merged:

Absolutely flaggergasting scenes, this is why I love the anime better. And since I child I always took the anime over the manga also in that canon, except for GT.

There's alot more you do in anime then manga like during a sad scene have sad music play or have the scenery be more darker in color like when trunks walks to gohan's courpse
Manga is liked by more people so the quality does not matter as objectivism always loses out to populism

Last edited:
At least it looks like an actual transformation instead of just hair color change

GT as bad as it was had some cool concepts. One of them also that should have been actually canon - the dragon balls being abused without any major drawback at all, GT did that but felt far too late.

Last edited: