Speculations Sword and Dragon's past

Well, I've been thinking about how much Garp desired his grandson to be a Marine; It's not farfetchted to think that his son Dragon at some point was marine too. So, how remote do you think the chance is that the members of sword are somehow conected to the revolutionaries? I think, that if Dragon was a Marine he might had inspired comrades like Aokiji or Fujitora whose justice ideals resemble closer to the people than to the Tenryubito estabished power. Idk if I'm right or not but does it any makes sense to you?

There is a theory of someone (I can't remember the name) that said Dragon used to be an Admiral of the Navy but then he quits because of the corruption in the World Government so I can see someone like Garp would understand his ideal and hence the establishment of the Sword.

There is a theory of someone (I can't remember the name) that said Dragon used to be an Admiral of the Navy but then he quits because of the corruption in the World Government so I can see someone like Garp would understand his ideal and hence the establishment of the Sword.
That thery does not work. Dragon had to CPO previously to know all the secrets of the World Gov and martial arts.