Questions & Mysteries Sword synergy

Sword synergy might be a factor in swordsmanship.

With what we see in the manga enma has brought out the best in Zoro in a way maybe no other sword can and he will inevitably turn it into a black blade which oden couldn't do. Maybe Oden lacked something enma needed beyond haki which we know Oden could give out in spades. I dont know how to put it into words but the atmosphere Zoro gives off seems to match what a sword of that nature and caliber gives. I think this can best be seen when Zoro takes inspiration for his new sword style from enma while Oden named his sword style after himself.

Oden was a man born to be a king acknowledge it and refused the accept that part of himself until it was too late.

Zoro was also born to be a king but never realised and gave off the impression subconsciously. When he was presented with the reality he was a king he embraced it.

I could be wrong but Oden never said anything about him being a "king" or anything like that right?

Zoro unlocks Adv CoC against King because he acknowledges himself as the future WSS in chapter 1033.

I could be wrong but Oden never said anything about him being a "king" or anything like that right?

Zoro unlocks Adv CoC against King because he acknowledges himself as the future WSS in chapter 1033.
I was talking more on the fact that he literally ran from being a king his entire life and that mentalities effect on everything he did leading up to his death

We still don't know anything about black blades.
My favourtie theory is that the swordsman has to achieve the sword's will to make it black.
Oden failed where Zoro will succeed.

Black swords are made by the amount of haki that the user stores in the sword wich surprise me is how Oden couldn't turn the sword into black maybe his haki wasn't this strong

Last edited:
i just hope oda make some interesting process for turning Enma and Zoro's other sword a black blade
simply putting alot of haki in to sword to make it a BB is kinda lame

fulfilling will of the sword is interesting but i think if its just this its not good enough for such a rare thing (so far we only saw 2 BB)
combination of lot of haki, fulfilling will of the sword and killing /cutting a lot of strong enemy (absorbing their blood or some shit like that)
also i hope making a bb will add some extra thing other than make the sword harder/heavier basically making it something more special than none BB swords i like the idea of making sword alive (some thing like what happened to merry)

He unlocks ACoC because he puts everything he got without fearing Enma will kill him. None because of your headcannon. He literally said that at chapter.

@topic

Enma did nothing but nerf Zoro.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
He unlocks ACoC because he puts everything he got without fearing Enma will kill him. None because of your headcannon. He literally said that at chapter.

@topic

Enma did nothing but nerf Zoro.
Enma was not allowing Zoro to stand with optimal AP :josad:

Eventually he was using a weaker potency than he would have with Shusui