Swordfighter Arena

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Wow you didnt have to come for Connor the way you did. :lusalty:

Anyways like you said Ezio is a great character. I truly dont remember what made me like Connor so much. Is it because I loved AC3 in general or was it because of Connor.:kayneshrug: Either way all I remember is that I enjoyed playing as Connor a lot more than as Ezio. Perhaps it was the weapons or the hunting, or the cool dirty cities.

I also loved playing as Altaïr as well. Because the cities were cool as hell.

Edward however and his dumb ship sailing....was such a no no for me. I couldnt get into ship sailing at all. I hated it. I wanted another Assassins game, not a Pirate/Assassins hybrid.

I also enjoyed Unity, and if it werent for the annoying glitching and lagging...I might have ranked it a lot more higher. Syndicate was my last game....and I hated it. So much that I never wanted to purchase another AC game again. However Oddesy and Origins both have good reviews, I'm still highly skeptical.
I may have been harsh but I didn’t like Connor at all lol. Still haven’t played unity or syndicate as I haven’t heard great things about them.

Odyssey and Origins though are a great series reboot lol. Particularly odyssey which isn’t perfect but I had a ton of fun with

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Elaborate on this plz, In what way do AC games not work properly, and how could their stories be improved?
Assassins creed is infamous for faulty enemy AI, horrendous bugs on release and being lacking in intuitive quests. The Parisan game, the London game, Egyptian and to a lesser extent Odyssey all received that criticism en mass. It doesn’t help that their gameplay style is so widely copied—by themselves and other studios—that it feels stale to play these games now. Black flag was different and fun, whenever you didn’t need to sneak around the dumb AI. I’ll give that game a pass.

Assassins creed is infamous for faulty enemy AI, horrendous bugs on release and being lacking in intuitive quests. The Parisan game, the London game, Egyptian and to a lesser extent Odyssey all received that criticism en mass. It doesn’t help that their gameplay style is so widely copied—by themselves and other studios—that it feels stale to play these games now. Black flag was different and fun, whenever you didn’t need to sneak around the dumb AI. I’ll give that game a pass.
Basically all games post-Desmond. Tbh I dont count any of these games as AC games anyways.

AC1, AC2 trilogy, AC3 >>> The rest

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Syndicate and Unity, two of the games you cited, are regarded by almost everyone as the worst games in the series though lol.

Imagine if I said OP as a series was bad because the series contained too many instances of Big Mom screaming about wedding cake.

As for odyssey and origins, have you played either? Enemy AI is significantly more aggressive than in Brotherhood, which contained some extremely aggressive enemy types among this style of game. Lol

Last edited:
I only played the original Assassin’s Creed and Assassin’s Creed II on Xbox 360. :kayneshrug:

Both were great games as far as I can remember but I far preferred ACII over AC. I replayed that game so many times that I lost count. :rolaugh:

I got every single achievement too. :smithnie:

That includes the “Red Light District” achievement. :madmonk:

Anyway, ACII >>>>>> AC in every way and Ezio >>>>>>>> Altair in every way. :akaman:

I'm not really a huge fan of Link, I would prefer being Ryuk from DN or Denji from CSM but my teammates are Alexander and Skullknight so I guess we already won this :yasu: