Powers & Abilities Swordsman and haki user two different things.

Vista and Mihawk are also haki user, I am not saying that they are not. But they're both mainly know for swordsmaship not for haki.

Vista Is known for his swordsmaship and Mihawk has Heard of him for that.

Shanks Is known mainly for haki, no One every put Shanks's swordsmaship above his Haki when It come to talk about him/hype him.
Why so? If being a swordsman has already haki incorpored why didn't Jozu said "his swordsmaship Is insane as always"
If Shanks wasn't known for his swordsmanship then they wouldn't have compared it to Mihawk.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Vista and Mihawk are also haki user, I am not saying that they are not. But they're both mainly know for swordsmaship not for haki.

Shanks Is known mainly for haki, no One every put Shanks's swordsmaship above his Haki when It come to talk about him/hype him.
Why so? If being a swordsman has already haki incorpored why didn't Jozu said "his swordsmaship Is insane as always"

Vista not a swordsman, cope.
Post automatically merged:

Which fandom wins the copium contest ?

Shanks fans or Lanji fans?
Shanks fans.
Lanji fans at least try to make Lanjino Zoro's equal based on stuff in the manga but the Snitchtards make up stuff to support their fanfics

FOUR Scabbards used the same Swords Style and Technique that Oden used and attacked Kaido but did nothing whereas Oden permascarred Kaido for life.

I wonder what was it that made such difference be there between Oden & 4 Scabbards.... :pepehawk:
Oden's elegant way of swinging his sword at the PERFECT, crisp angle on Kaido's body, truly being one with his weapon and having a love for the fine arts. :pepehawk:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This week I read the biggest doses of copium and denial of my entire life
This fandom is the only one which would vehemently deny something even if the Author goes out of his way to tell it.

Oden's elegant way of swinging his sword at the PERFECT, crisp angle on Kaido's body, truly being one with his weapon and having a love for the fine arts. :pepehawk:
Yep. Totally not his Conquerors Haki, it's the elegance in which he used Nitoryu that he used.

Being a swordsman and haki user are two different things, that of course can mix up.

Every swordsman use haki and every haki user can use a sword.
The difference? You have to see which Is the auxiliary things, the sword or the haki.

Zoro Is a swordsman and an haki user, and he uses his haki to power-up and boost up his swordsmaship.
Just like Oden, which sword style was known as the strongest.

<< What he himself called the (strongest) sword style was not a boast, it was the only one that deeply wounded Kaido! >>
VIVRECARD.

While others, like Roger, use mainly haki and their sword as a support.

As you can see even though Oden had the strongest sword style, Roger had the upper hand and could win against him.

Now, Shanks.
Shanks Is known as a top class swordsman, rivaling Mihawk in this regard, with Mihawk having the upper hand an swordsmaship surpassing that of Red Hair.

The question Is: Is Shanks a swordsman? Yup, a Skilled top class swordsman #2 currently and..
An haki user.

Yup, the two things can converge but are threat as two separate things.

But how can you know this? By what's hyped about a character, what Is emphasized about the character? His swordsmaship or his haki?
Oden's swordsmaship Is what was hyped about him, being considered the strongest style.
Roger's haki Is what was hyped about him, same goes for Shanks, even though he's a top class swordsman what Is hyped about him Is always haki, which Is his forte.

Just like Roger:

While Mihawk, Just like Oden Is emphasized for his swordsmaship.

Shanks has inferior swordsmaship to Mihawk, but Shanks's forte Is his haki since It Is the main thing emphasized about him even though swordsmaship comes as the 2nd thing emphasized about him being top class level behind Mihawk.

Edit:
Not even a proof imo but interesting:
If you want you can even use the video game Pirate Warriors 4 which explains my point even though It's not Canon, but that's the idea.

It says that Shanks Is a Skilled swordsman and an haki user.

And It says that Mihawk stands above all swordsmen. (Have to find a good quality images, I'll edit later on)

Again Mihawk stands above as swordsman and swordsmaship wise, but Shanks even though he's considered a top and Skilled swordsman he's considered a swordsman AND an haki user and what Is emphasized about him, his forte, Is his haki.
Post automatically merged:

Being a swordsman and haki user are two different things, that of course can mix up.

Every swordsman use haki and every haki user can use a sword.
The difference? You have to see which Is the auxiliary things, the sword or the haki.

Zoro Is a swordsman and an haki user, and he uses his haki to power-up and boost up his swordsmaship.
Just like Oden, which sword style was known as the strongest.

<< What he himself called the (strongest) sword style was not a boast, it was the only one that deeply wounded Kaido! >>
VIVRECARD.

While others, like Roger, use mainly haki and their sword as a support.

As you can see even though Oden had the strongest sword style, Roger had the upper hand and could win against him.

Now, Shanks.
Shanks Is known as a top class swordsman, rivaling Mihawk in this regard, with Mihawk having the upper hand an swordsmaship surpassing that of Red Hair.

The question Is: Is Shanks a swordsman? Yup, a Skilled top class swordsman #2 currently and..
An haki user.

Yup, the two things can converge but are threat as two separate things.

But how can you know this? By what's hyped about a character, what Is emphasized about the character? His swordsmaship or his haki?
Oden's swordsmaship Is what was hyped about him, being considered the strongest style.
Roger's haki Is what was hyped about him, same goes for Shanks, even though he's a top class swordsman what Is hyped about him Is always haki, which Is his forte.

Just like Roger:

While Mihawk, Just like Oden Is emphasized for his swordsmaship.

Shanks has inferior swordsmaship to Mihawk, but Shanks's forte Is his haki since It Is the main thing emphasized about him even though swordsmaship comes as the 2nd thing emphasized about him being top class level behind Mihawk.

Edit:
Not even a proof imo but interesting:
If you want you can even use the video game Pirate Warriors 4 which explains my point even though It's not Canon, but that's the idea.

It says that Shanks Is a Skilled swordsman and an haki user.

And It says that Mihawk stands above all swordsmen. (Have to find a good quality images, I'll edit later on)

Again Mihawk stands above as swordsman and swordsmaship wise, but Shanks even though he's considered a top and Skilled swordsman he's considered a swordsman AND an haki user and what Is emphasized about him, his forte, Is his haki.
Cry

You: "Swordman and haki user are two different things"
Oda: "Akainu called Vista, a swordman, haki user"

Do you think Oda set all this drama scenario since Wano?
Oda could have gave Zoro basic COC and Shankboys could have some leg to stand in but he got aCoC killing any chance of defending Shanks position.

:choppawhat:
If black blades are coa/CoC related that would be another huge L for the so called haki God.
:few:
Mihawk's student was already displaying very large haki trails within same fight he picked up coc coating yet we are supposed to believe shanks feat vs gb disqualifies him from being a swordsman . You give Zori another arc he most likely replicates akagami hakiman skills and that same zori is still chasing after Mihawk as his ultimate goal:milaugh:

You: "Swordman and haki user are two different things"
Oda: "Akainu called Vista, a swordman, haki user"
You didn't understand.
They are two different things that can mixed up, Vista and Mihawk are haki users, but they're mainly known as swordsman.

Every person Who can haki Is haki user.
But answer me, for what Is mainly known Shanks? Which Is his forte?

Fo what Is mainly known Mihawk? Which Is his forte?

Vista Is a swordsman and haki user mainly known for being a swordsman.
Roger Is a swordsman and haki user mainly know for his Haki.

I explained It in the best and Easy way I could, you want a draw?

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
You didn't understand.
They are two different things that can mixed up, Vista and Mihawk are haki users, but they're mainly known as swordsman.

Every person Who can haki Is haki user.
But answer me, for what Is mainly known Shanks? Which Is his forte?

Fo what Is mainly known Mihawk? Which Is his forte?

Vista Is a swordsman and haki user mainly known for being a swordsman.
Roger Is a swordsman and haki user mainly know for his Haki.

I explained It in the best and Easy way I could, you want a draw?
Shanks is mainly known for being an Emperor and his rivalry with Mihawk from what the manga has told us.

Damn, there it is.

It's time to shut down and close this thread.
It's time to learn to read and not change my words.
I never said that Mihawk isn't an haki user, every person Who knows haki Is.
What are they mainly known Fort? Haki or swordsmaship? That's the question you should ask yourself to understand if someone is mainly an haki user or a swordsman while being both at the same, with One being the #1 thing and the other the auxiliary #2 thing.

Mihawk #1 mainly swordsman, he's hyped for swordsmaship above Shanks and the Blade Yoru.
#2 Haki user has probably Great haki for blacked Yoru and teached to Zoro, but no One in the manga emphasized his Haki when talking about him and It isn't the First thing that comes to mind when talking about Hawkeye.

Shanks #1 mainly known for his Haki and emphasized for It (stopped Greenbull with CoC, Jozu comment), First thing that comes in your mind while talking about Shanks, even the fandom thinks about Red Hair when talking about strong Haki.
#2 also known for Great swordsmaship, but only bringed up to Say Mihawk has Better One, never emphasized as much as his Haki.

Roger #1 haki user emphasized and by Kaido for conquering all thanks to his insane haki and mainly known for his Haki
#2 Great swordsman too since had Ace One of the best swords in the series and used It against Oden

Oden #1 swordsman known for having the strongest sword style, for having cut Kaido with his beloved sword Enma, known in the country for his Oden Nitoryu
#2 Great haki user, could Clash with Blackbeard, had strong Ryuo etc.