Powers & Abilities Swordsmen observation haki

so what do u think abt zoro's coo

• zoro might gain some broken observation haki eos

• his coo wont be highlighted much and will not have any advanced version eos

Results are only viewable after voting.
swordsmen and their coo

fujitora : a blind swordsman who has potentially the top1 observation haki in the verse is capable of picking every rubble in dressrosa without harming the citizens

-his coo also being highlighted for sensing people's emotions

shanks : being able to sense greenbul from so far away and snipe him with his haki

shanks can also cancel the use of future sight as said in volume 4 billion and he was known as the 'future sight' killer .

- now the strongest of them all hawkeye mihawk
his original epithet was supposed to be 'clairvoyant' , the same technique viola has ,to be able to see people from miles away with her devil fruit power .

mihawk can apparently also intimidate opponents with just his glare , now this might also be coc or some other ability of his observation haki

he intimidates luffy here with just his glare and stops luffy from attacking

there are also chances that luffy awakened his coo in this fight as mihawk mentions luffy being ' calm '
the same thing katakuri says one should be while using future sight

- shanks was known as the future sight killer and had duels with mihawk so its not farfetched to say that mihawk at minimum has future sight in his arsenal .

-- now the swordsman who will surpass all of them

- in the future zoro will fight shiryu who is capable of making himself invisible

- zoro is alrdy capable of sensing invisible slashes from a yonko attack

i am pretty sure that shiryu will be more than just being invisible since sensing invisible objects isnt much of a feat for coo users now , but it def matters and there are levels to it since some coo users are not able to sense raid suit's invisibility and kiku not being able to sense kaido's wind slashes

- shiryu might not only turn invisible but he can awaken his df and surpass that level by completely erasing his presence , i am basically talking about an ability which meleoron had in hxh and when he started using ' perfect plan ' which led to not only making himself invisible but also erasing his presence completely .

- during this fight zoro will overcome this by gaining some insane broken hax observation haki for his future fight with hawkeye mihawk .

swordsmen and their coo

fujitora : a blind swordsman who has potentially the top1 observation haki in the verse is capable of picking every rubble in dressrosa without harming the citizens

-his coo also being highlighted for sensing people's emotions

shanks : being able to sense greenbul from so far away and snipe him with his haki

shanks can also cancel the use of future sight as said in volume 4 billion and he was known as the 'future sight' killer .

- now the strongest of them all hawkeye mihawk
his original epithet was supposed to be 'clairvoyant' , the same technique viola has ,to be able to see people from miles away with her devil fruit power .

mihawk can apparently also intimidate opponents with just his glare , now this might also be coc or some other ability of his observation haki

he intimidates luffy here with just his glare and stops luffy from attacking

there are also chances that luffy awakened his coo in this fight as mihawk mentions luffy being ' calm '
the same thing katakuri says one should be while using future sight

- shanks was known as the future sight killer and had duels with mihawk so its not farfetched to say that mihawk at minimum has future sight in his arsenal .

-- now the swordsman who will surpass all of them

- in the future zoro will fight shiryu who is capable of making himself invisible

- zoro is alrdy capable of sensing invisible slashes from a yonko attack

i am pretty sure that shiryu will be more than just being invisible since sensing invisible objects isnt much of a feat for coo users now , but it def matters and there are levels to it since some coo users are not able to sense raid suit's invisibility and kiku not being able to sense kaido's wind slashes

- shiryu might not only turn invisible but he can awaken his df and surpass that level by completely erasing his presence , i am basically talking about an ability which meleoron had in hxh and when he started using ' perfect plan ' which led to not only making himself invisible but also erasing his presence completely .

- during this fight zoro will overcome this by gaining some insane broken hax observation haki for his future fight with hawkeye mihawk .

Don't forget that Zoro was the first to unlock COO so it is very likely.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mihawk most likely has ACOO as well
The man got advanced conquerors seconds after using coc properly for the first time.
Hes maxing all 3 hakis
:) All opinions are valued even those that I disagree with.
But it's impossible to beat FS, we know that Shanks had to develop a counter for it so he doesn't have it making it more likely that Mihawk has FS, I want my favorite character to beat Mihawk, please...:sighting:
What are you even saying

:) All opinions are valued even those that I disagree with.

What are you even saying
I'm going to sudoku if Zoro doesn't have FS, how can he tag Mihawk...
Now more seriously, Shanks and Mihawk have this interesting contrast, Shanks has a way to counter FS but he still can't see the future and that's why he's all fucked up and missing an arm while Mihawk doesn't have a single scratch on him. :watchout:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm going to sudoku if Zoro doesn't have FS, how can he tag Mihawk...
Now more seriously, Shanks and Mihawk have this interesting contrast, Shanks has a way to counter FS but he still can't see the future and that's why he's all fucked up and missing an arm while Mihawk doesn't have a single scratch on him. :watchout:
But if Shanks can disable one of Mihawk’s abilities that points towards them being equals or Shanks being superior.
why would you wanna do that friendo :j

Side note: if Fujitora having the best CoO in the verse is not outlandish, why is Ryokugyu achieving a black blade outlandish? Lol
That would mean that he is a very good swordsman but then don't swordsmen normally use their swords to attack first?:choppawhat:
Gb could have blocked yamato's attack with his sword but he didn't so I'm not very sure about that.

I think its possible that gb has a blackblade but idk the chances seem very low