Versus Battle Sylar (Heroes) vs the Seven (The Boys)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Here the big bad of Heroes has to fight the Seven gauntlet style. Sylar can have all the powers he ever had in the show.

https://heroes.fandom.com/wiki/Gabriel_Gray

Round 1 : gauntlet : heal each round. Sylar can use everything except radiation.
- The Deep
- Translucent
- Starlight
- Stormfront
- Queen Maeve
- Homelander

Round 2 : Same as round 1 but Sylar can go nuclear.

Round 3 : Sylar is dropped in the Boys world. He is considered a super terrorist, can the Seven (in character so he can use their flaws) stop him ?

@Shuyaku @Steven @Admiral Lee Hung @Chrono @Just a member @Sentinel etc

Last edited:
Z
I don’t know who Sylar, can you answer a few questions for me, Rayan?

Can Sylar react to A-train’s level of speed? Is he durable enough to handle Homelander’s lasers? What does Sylar going nuclear mean?

Ugh, I'm planning to see the Boys since forever while Heroes is a bit old at this point and I barely remember Sylar aside from the fact he was an huge bastard who could perma steal other people's power, a sort of Chrollo from HxH but who had no conditions once he get the part of the brain(?) he needed.

Anyway going from the wiki.. Sylar seems really strong, he is haxed like hell (multiple very strong perks that working together in the same individual become even more broken). Then since I somewhat only know Homelander from the boys like some sort of watered down superman (powerwise) he can most likely approach him without getting noticed (depneding also on the location and conditions) thanks to invisibility, shape shifting, sound manipulation, flight (etc. lol, too haxed) but at that point how can he damage Homelander? Has he some sort of Kryptonite weakness too or if you smash him hard enough (mounatin level? more, less?) does he bleed? The nuclear explosion thing would work on him?

@Zara
Last moments of the video, anyway he should be able to do everything that happens in the whole video.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don’t know who Sylar, can you answer a few questions for me, Rayan?

Can Sylar react to A-train’s level of speed? Is he durable enough to handle Homelander’s lasers? What does Sylar going nuclear mean?
For A Train I was not sure so I didn't put him here.

In the link I post there is a list of Sylar powers.

Let's say he has bullet + reaction time and fought a lot of other gifted persons.
He is also smart. And has regen. Can fly too.

At one point he gained radiation powers and he can become a nuke and erased a city.

Other tags for people who watch the Boys : @Fujishiro @Noctis @Desolate Smaug @Jew D. Boy @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

Z
For A Train I was not sure so I didn't put him here.

In the link I post there is a list of Sylar powers.

Let's say he has bullet + reaction time and fought a lot of other gifted persons.
He is also smart. And has regen. Can fly too.

At one point he gained radiation powers and he can become a nuke and erased a city.

Other tags for people who watch the Boys : @Fujishiro @Noctis @Desolate Smaug @Jew D. Boy @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
well the seven have NO chance against this nuke ability, they instantly lose that round

and looking at the wiki, they should lose round 1 as well, this guy just sounds way too hax

overall the boys tv show is a very weak universe compared to other fictional series

I don't know who are this Boys?
While Syler is close to immortality(there is way to kill him, but it's not that easy)....so I don't know for real

Z
I don't know who are this Boys?
While Syler is close to immortality(there is way to kill him, but it's not that easy)....so I don't know for real
im the opposite, i know the boys well but not syler so lets put our knowledge together

for starters, nobody in the boys universe is close to immortality, in fact, homelanders lasers can instantly kill anyone in the series but stormfront at the moment.

this sylar dude just seems way too hax
Post automatically merged:

Ugh, I'm planning to see the Boys since forever while Heroes is a bit old at this point and I barely remember Sylar aside from the fact he was an huge bastard who could perma steal other people's power, a sort of Chrollo from HxH but who had no conditions once he get the part of the brain(?) he needed.

Anyway going from the wiki.. Sylar seems really strong, he is haxed like hell (multiple very strong perks that working together in the same individual become even more broken). Then since I somewhat only know Homelander from the boys like some sort of watered down superman (powerwise) he can most likely approach him without getting noticed (depneding also on the location and conditions) thanks to invisibility, shape shifting, sound manipulation, flight (etc. lol, too haxed) but at that point how can he damage Homelander? Has he some sort of Kryptonite weakness too or if you smash him hard enough (mounatin level? more, less?) does he bleed? The nuclear explosion thing would work on him?

@Zara
Last moments of the video, anyway he should be able to do everything that happens in the whole video.
yeah the boys are fucked lmao

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
im the opposite, i know the boys well but not syler so lets put our knowledge together
Watch Heroes season 1 its great. The other seasons are not as good but the first one is really something.

I think Homelander laser can hurt Sylar, and Sylar will sweat to put him down (except the nuke)

for starters, nobody in the boys universe is close to immortality, in fact, homelanders lasers can instantly kill anyone in the series but stormfront at the moment.

this sylar dude just seems way too hax
Post automatically merged:

yeah the boys are fucked lmao
Ok, fist thing that you have to know about Syler's immortality, that it could be "switched off" if you injure the part of his, that give him ability of great regenerate(Now, when I'm talking about regen power, it actually stop the aging thing, and could regenerate body parts. But again, I could be wrong, but Syler somewhat replaced his wickness spot from the brain, to different part of his body, when he actually rebuild his organism.
He has many powers:
1. Extrasensoric power of moving things, bullets;
2. Regen power;
3. Thunder power;
4. Burn power - he could litteraly explode and bring radiation;
5. He could somehow move in shadow(shadowmen lol);
6. He have power to feel if people lie to him;
7. He could change his face...like Mystic;
8. He can fly, like not just levitate, but fly in the sky, maybe faster then plane;
9. He knew how things work, and know how fix broken things....which help him to gain all power, and much more;
10. He could predict the future;
I'm sure that I didn't count even a half of his powers...so yeah, tell me about boys ;)

I watched the first season of The boys and the first 2 of Heroes so I will base my opinions on what I've seen so far.
I think Sylar would beat all of them but Homelander.
Let's not forget that Sylar was stabbed by fucking Hiro Nakamura and the Hiro who did it was weak.
Homelander is fast, strong, basically indestructible. I think he would win against Sylar.

I watched the first season of The boys and the first 2 of Heroes so I will base my opinions on what I've seen so far.
I think Sylar would beat all of them but Homelander.
Let's not forget that Sylar was stabbed by fucking Hiro Nakamura and the Hiro who did it was weak.
Homelander is fast, strong, basically indestructible. I think he would win against Sylar.
Syler gein Clair regeneration, so guess again ha ha

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don’t know Heroes at all, but I think I agree with Zara that the universe of The Boys appears to not really be stocked...I’m not all the way caught up on the second season, but it feels like once you get past Homelander and possibly Starlight, the rest aren’t much to write home about. A-Train’s speed can be bypassed (especially if he’s not on Compound V), Maeve doesn’t appear to have any abilities beyond super strength (which can also be circumnavigated), The Deep is literally a fish out of water, and Translucent obviously wasn’t completely invulnerable. Black Noir is the unknown quantity here, because it seems like he has regenerative abilities like Kimiko, but I personally haven’t seen enough from him to scale him properly. Same goes for the new girl, whose name currently escapes me. If that Sylar guy can find ways around the stuff I mentioned, I guess he takes the bag.

Last edited:
Z
I’ve only watched the premiere so far, I just know the actress who plays her was PHENOMENAL in You’re The Worst, which is one of my favorite shows of the last decade :akaman:
its my first time seeing the actress, but i have to say that shes doing an amazing job so far with her acting. In fact she’s doing such s good job that she actually has gotten quite a bit of online hate from fans who can’t separate an actress from the evil character she plays

how come you’ve only seen the premiere btw? Been too busy? New episode comes out today 8 pm est btw 👀

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
its my first time seeing the actress, but i have to say that shes doing an amazing job so far with her acting. In fact she’s doing such s good job that she actually has gotten quite a bit of online hate from fans who can’t separate an actress from the evil character she plays

how come you’ve only seen the premiere btw? Been too busy? New episode comes out 8 pm est btw 👀
Dude, if you wanna see her REALLY lean into a emotional character, check out YTW. As far as only seeing the premiere, my girlfriend is all over the place when it comes to catching up on shows we watch together, which The Boys became when I showed it to her a few weeks before season 2 began. We’ll get back to it at some point, but don’t ask when that’ll be, it ain’t my decision to make :crybeard:

Z
Dude, if you wanna see her REALLY lean into a emotional character, check out YTW. As far as only seeing the premiere, my girlfriend is all over the place when it comes to catching up on shows we watch together, which The Boys became when I showed it to her a few weeks before season 2 began. We’ll get back to it at some point, but don’t ask when that’ll be, it ain’t my decision to make :crybeard:
alright man ill check it out, thanks for the recommendation 👀

sorry for indirectly revealing shes evil af in my first reply, i didnt know you only saw the premiere :/