Tag a user

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Which user would turn out to be the best pokemon trainer?
@Finalbeta would probably complete his pokedex, but he'd have millions of useless pokemon in them.

Though if all the moderators turned into Gym leaders, I'm confident I'd be the first gym in every game. That weak rock type with a level 12 geodude and a level 15 Onyx.

Who's a user you're comfortable thinking you can defeat in single combat?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Jiihad , @Haoshoku this one has your tag all over it. :myman:

Side note for when you guys are Admin, don’t forget to remove that Bleach stain from my beloved Kingdom section. :goyea:

Who is the mightiest wanker upon this online warzo- I mean forum. :wellwell:
Yaksha's my understudy and Hao's Yaksha's understudy. No way are they cutting in line before me.

@Shishio , though he's trying to pretend he isn't an OP or Zoro fan anymore.

If you could kick out any user from this thread who posted in the first 3 pages, who would it be?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yaksha's my understudy and Hao's Yaksha's understudy. No way are they cutting in line before me.

@Shishio , though he's trying to pretend he isn't an OP or Zoro fan anymore.

If you could kick out any user from this thread who posted in the first 3 pages, who would it be?
@TheAncientCenturion cause shes supposed to be making money not wasting time....

Funniest poster ?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Topi Jerami or @Admiral Lee Hung, his meme series is amazing. Oh and @Edward Teach, I cannot really decide lol.

Whose posts are you always interested in reading?
I'll always check out @comrade @Veku @Cinera or @ZenZu's posts even on topics that I'm not too interested in. Generally some of the best posters on the site.

@Reddot4

Which user is the prettiest?
@ZoroIsOverrated 100%

If you had to force two users to live together for a month, who would they be?