Tag a user

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Many thanks!

@TheAncientCenturion :seriously: high quality garbage bin.
Post automatically merged:

Who made you laugh out loud the most?
@Light D Lamperouge. IIRC. This reply of his in the Pica thread had me laughing like a mad man:
:milaugh:

Well this made me laugh. Good job at that.

But since we are using ships to calculate the height of the walls to calculate half the size of Pica, all according to the opening post, why not use a ship whose height we know? AKA The thousand Sunny. Whose height has been stated to be 56 meters.
And following your example I added up the ship to a wall outside of DR.
there you have 6 thousand sunnies covering what would be like 60 percent of the wall, probably slightly less. So we can add 4 more to cover all the height of the rocks. So it can fit 10/11 sunny heights there.
10x56=560
11x56=616
And that following your example again would make half the height of Pica.
So 560x2=1120
616x2=1232
We can even say it will fit 9 which will get us a result of 1008 meters.

And before you pop that bullshit about marine ships, this is what a marine ship looks like compared to the Sunny

So there we have it. Following your own method, but just one correction, that is the staring point, because I used something we know and don't need to speculate upon, i.e. concrete measurements, we arrived at the conclusion that Pica is around 1000+ meters tall.
Mercifully, I currently work from home or I may have been in need of a new job.
:feelsokeman:

My younger brothers did give me very strange looks though.

Who's dear to your heart?

Last edited:

Cinera

โ€Ž
Sogeking lives in my heart.

Same question- who in WG remind you most of Ussop?
You're not playing the game.
:gonope:

This mang read my comment, liked it, then ignored it smh.
:lusalty:
What happened was that I had already started typing out a reply to @Natalija's question when I saw yours and I wasn't willing to discard it.

I probably wouldn't have replied otherwise TBH, the question is not one I want to take the time to think up a good answer for.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
You're not playing the game.
:gonope:

What happened was that I had already started typing out a reply to @Natalija's question when I saw yours and I wasn't willing to discard it.

I probably wouldn't have replied otherwise TBH, the question is not one I want to take the time to think up a good answer for.
Oh ok. When you put it like that mate. That's fair enough.
Light is a pretty funny dude ngl
:milaugh:

Fine @Reddot4 is closest to my heart for he loves me unconditionally.

Who in WG reminds you of Ussop

Cinera

โ€Ž

Cinera

โ€Ž