Character Discussion Takehito Koyasu (Kuzans voice actor) is listed as voicing Imu on his IMDb

seems hardly a suprise at this point, all hints (speech, how he was refered to, how he refers to himself) seems male

Isnt the only reason why people think Imu is female because "hur dur only females are associated with butterflies!!"?

Can still be a woman of course but this seems like the expected outcome

seems hardly a suprise at this point, all hints (speech, how he was refered to, how he refers to himself) seems male

Isnt the only reason why people think Imu is female because "hur dur only females are associated with butterflies!!"?

Can still be a woman of course but this seems like the expected outcome
For the last 7 years imu being a woman was the most popular headcanon in the community about them. It's treated similarly to how blackbeard will get a 3rd devil fruit which is another headcanon that's treated like fact.

For the last 7 years imu being a woman was the most popular headcanon in the community about them. It's treated similarly to how blackbeard will get a 3rd devil fruit which is another headcanon that's treated like fact.
Not that long but yeah i know
Thats why i was asking for the reason, it was only because of the reason i listed, right?

Nah you can have female anime characters voiced by male guys , believe it or not .
Beside in anime episode , imu didn’t say words on nuke the kingdom.

Adult goku is voice by female person (old woman) . (Should change voice actor but still )

I doubt anime staff even know Imu gender unless oda told them.

Nah you can have female anime characters voiced by male guys , believe it or not .
Beside in anime episode , imu didn’t say words on nuke the kingdom.

Adult goku is voice by female person (old woman) . (Should change voice actor but still )

I doubt anime staff even know Imu gender unless oda told them.
To my knowledge Koyasu didnt voice one single female character in his entire career tho

Edit: I stand corrected he actually did as a minor role

C

CensoredbyWG

One piece never had a female main villain other than linlin and she was still the second threat in wano arc...

Imu is without a doubt either a man or a kid.