Versus Battle Tanktop Master vs. Puri Puri Prisoner

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
In the beginig of the story I would have bet on TTM.

Now I think PPP will win. He can beat soundly Dark see king monster level (if we trust Murata's words) Spirit wise he is less soft than before and he will landing killing blows so he will not hold back anymore. And he hs now is hair armor that can protect him. The hair armor protected him against Nyan claws and was pretty effective.

Yes PPP is often sand bag but he is strong. The other problems is TTM lacks of feats. Since Garou's fight he didn't do much.

PPP will win. (if he didn't fall in love with TTM)

Last edited:
It's said that Puri Puri's punches and strength although impressive aren't on the level of TankTop Master. Yet, he has grown much.. He has better combo attacks, new vibrating attacks, his attacks have killing intent now which he lacked before and bristles to protect him.... Imo it will be extreme diff either way.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
TTM has been sitting on his ass while PPP has been constantly getting stronger, I'm not even sure TTM can defeat Deep Sea King, PPP is comfortably past that.

PPP is incredibly humble, that's all. In a manga like OPM there is no reason to look at hype or statements over feats, we don't need to cling onto those things if the picture is clear enough. And I believe that's the case for these two atm.

Feats contradict this. He withstood a hit from a Dragon level threat, defeated a demon level threat with ease, and got pummeled by Garou, but still managed to not get knocked out.

TTM got bopped by an early Garou without much difficulty lol.
Statements >>> feats tbh. I don’t see the point in having PPP call himself the weakest S class if it’s not true. Using feats isn’t even that fair since the only feats we have from TTM is from his fight against Garou, who was a bad matchup for him and has an ambiguous power level.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Statements >>> feats tbh. I don’t see the point in having PPP call himself the weakest S class if it’s not true. Using feats isn’t even that fair since the only feats we have from TTM is from his fight against Garou, who was a bad matchup for him and has an ambiguous power level.
Garou was not a dragon level threat by his own admission when he fought TTM, yet he destroyed him in a few blows. PPP fought a much stronger Garou and came out looking better since he remained conscious. There's nothing ambiguous about it.

Garou was not a dragon level threat by his own admission when he fought TTM, yet he destroyed him in a few blows. PPP fought a much stronger Garou and came out looking better since he remained conscious. There's nothing ambiguous about it.
Did he really say that? Metal Bat just one two two Demons, but he was still losing to Garou. Garou was half-asleep when he fought PPP, and we have no idea how long their fight lasted

S

Shuyaku

Garou was half-asleep when he fought PPP, and we have no idea how long their fight lasted
It doesn't take a genius to tell Garou was nowhere near Dragon level at the start of his hero hunt, he was even labeled Demon by the Hero Association themselves. Even after fighting Bang, Bomb, Genos and the A-class heroes, he still struggled with 2 Demons in a 2 vs 1, and it's debatable whether he could've soloed Bug God at that point.

PPP's bristle armor allows him to tank Nyan's attack with minimal damage, then Garou had him on his knees in only a few blows, and beat the shit out of him till he couldn't move, yet was still conscious, TTM isn't capable of such feats.

N

NeutralWatcher

By feat Puri Puri Prisoner should win this.

Tanktop Master even with the help of Tanktopper army, Mumen Rider and Characko cannot defeat weaker version of Garou while Puri Puri Prisoner gave a tougher fight to stronger version of Garou.