Speculations Tashigi is fighting Stussy

Give Tashigi: Adv CoA, a good sword (maybe Seastone blade/Devil Fruit blade?), and greater overall strength, and I think she's got an actual shot. But, Punk Hazard Tashigi was weak as hell.

Plz, Oda, give Tashigi and Smoker stonks.
Kinemon also got one shot by Law, and was able to land hits on Kaido with no training all of a sudden.

One Piece's powerscaling is very flexible when Oda wants to.

I think it would make more sense for Tashigi to fight Kaku because they are both swordsmen.

Hopefully, Smoker gets to fight Lucci because they are opposites in every way.

Kinemon also got one shot by Law, and was able to land hits on Kaido with no training all of a sudden.

One Piece's powerscaling is very flexible when Oda wants to.

I think it would make more sense for Tashigi to fight Kaku because they are both swordsmen.

Hopefully, Smoker gets to fight Lucci because they are opposites in every way.
I have Kaku on at least YC1 level. Prayers up for Tashigi if she meets that beast of a giraffe.

To be fair, Law's ability is broken if you don't have the Haki to block it.

I crave Smoker vs Lucci, would be a great match up, both in terms of character/ideals and combat.

I have Kaku on at least YC1 level. Prayers up for Tashigi if she meets that beast of a giraffe.

To be fair, Law's ability is broken if you don't have the Haki to block it.

I crave Smoker vs Lucci, would be a great match up, both in terms of character/ideals and combat.
Oda nerfs down Law or anybody whenever he needs to for suspense. Why didn't he try to use to use the body switch on Doflamingo + Trebol who had weaker Haki than Kaido and BM ? Why didn't Tashigi use Soru on Law ?

You can invent some bs like Kaku saying they want to take the Punk Hazard kids to make them CP0 agents + kill Vegapunk, and it pisses Tashigi so much that she unlocks Advance COA.

I don't think Oda can portray Tashigi in a negative way after staying true to her promise to Nami that she would help cure the kids.

I am really waiting for Luffy vs Smoker and Smoker vs Lucci as well. They all seem like perfect set ups for Luffy and Smoker to team up against Blackbeard + rescue Koby.

Give Tashigi: Adv CoA, a good sword (maybe Seastone blade/Devil Fruit blade?), and greater overall strength, and I think she's got an actual shot. But, Punk Hazard Tashigi was weak as hell.

Plz, Oda, give Tashigi and Smoker stonks.
Lol no CP0 showed adv coa. Better stats will do just fine. Death bed Izo negged CP0 and stussy is women on top of that

Oda is going to pull a call back to Punk Hazard. Where Nami and Robin couldn’t fight Monet because she doesn’t have haki, Tashigi will step in and this will be her moment Oda redeems her by showing that she is competent and can win without outside help.

The Straw Hats shined last arc and got a power up so they don’t need a big fight with Stussy just a clash maybe. Someone may be turned into a hypetool by Stussy though, we gotta see where scales to somehow.

:kata:
Tashigi is 100% Stussy’s fight I’m sure of it. Momma Tashigi will have to fight off the evil Stussy who sees the kids as fine canidates for CP0
A fraud like Lolda redeeming a side character? :gokulaugh: