Versus Battle TB Zoro vs Current Bakugo

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean Bakugou dodged much faster attacks than pre Skip ranged slash, plus Bakugou has AOE attacks you can really.block with a sword and a flashgranade and even granades
TB Zoro was dodging paw repels from Kuma and did catch Kuma offguard with that Shishi Sonson. There's no way Bakugo would dodge hits that could catch Kuma offguard or deliver AoE blasts faster than Kuma, who has one of the best speed feats in the series.

For the record, I don't even think Bakugo has shown better speed feats than Enies Lobby Kaku or Jyabura per se.

I agree that the scaling is very inconsistent but this is probably the closest to how the fight would go IMO.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I forgot to add speed equal
TB Zoro was dodging paw repels from Kuma and did catch Kuma offguard with that Shishi Sonson. There's no way Bakugo would dodge hits that could catch Kuma offguard or deliver AoE blasts faster than Kuma, who has one of the best speed feats in the series.

For the record, I don't even think Bakugo has shown better speed feats than Enies Lobby Kaku or Jyabura per se.

I agree that the scaling is very inconsistent but this is probably the closest to how the fight would go IMO.
The speed is equal here