Theory Teh Red line is a gigantic ring shaped spaceship..

i------------>.

from name "celestial dragonz" we can asume that teh celestial dragonz are bunsh of aliens ..

now these aliens need to use spaceship to travel..don't they????????????...

now what if this spaceship is gigantic one and is shaped like ring???????..

here's teh models.... :

many many years ago these ring shaped like spaceship came to earth ...celestial dragons loved our earth becoz of it's water and gold..

becuz of gigantic size of their ring shaped spaceship, it was imposible for them to land on earth ..so instead they .....how do i explain it...they docked with earth???..give me a beter expresion plz i have broken englesh!!!!!...

so anyways yes..the celestial dragon ring shaped spaceship circled our earth...then with usage of haki or maybe poweful evil fruit (imu sama)..the gigantic spaceship got covered with thick rocks (red walls) so that nobody discover it's truth...

have u watched teh movie elysium????..stared by matt damon????..

in movie it uses similar concept...here's teh plot of movie :

" In 2154, earth is overpopulated, diseased, and polluted. The planet’s citizens live in poverty while the rich and powerful live on Elysium, an orbiting space station just outside of Earth’s atmosphere.."

don't that remind u of celestial dragons lavish lifestyle???..and how other races suffer in poverty and opression????...

the only difference is that is the elysium spaceship is separated from earth in movie and is flowting by itself in outer space...

concept of elysium..

Elysium is a pagan expression for paradise would eventually pass into usage by early christian writers...

In Dante's epic Divine comedy Elysium is mentioned as the abode of the blessed in the lower world...that's exactly describe how marijoise is like holy land on top of redline..while other races live below cuz they think they are inferior compared to them..

elysium fields can also describe beautiful flower and flowers and gardening style..it's as if u r in paradise..

in french elysium fields means Champs Élysées ...

Champs Élysées is also name of avenue in paris france..

MaryGoise also have elysium fields...

also Imu sama's chamber of flower!!

But what's the source of marygoise water????..WHERE DOES IT COME FROM!!!!!..

IT COMES FROM ALL BLUE !!!!!!... (already made theory explaining this)...

Note : i have a other theory posted about redline...Red Line is gigantic gear (cog) that is spining the world vertically..celestial dragons are controling spining of earth..

i'll make general mega theory in few days..

i------------>.

from name "celestial dragonz" we can asume that teh celestial dragonz are bunsh of aliens ..

here's teh models.... :

many many years ago these ring shaped like spaceship came to earth ...celestial dragons loved our earth becoz of it's water and gold..

becuz of gigantic size of their ring shaped spaceship, it was imposible for them to land on earth ..so instead they .....how do i explain it...they docked with earth???..give me a beter expresion plz i have broken englesh!!!!!...

so anyways yes..the celestial dragon ring shaped spaceship circled our earth...then with usage of haki or maybe poweful evil fruit (imu sama)..the gigantic spaceship got covered with thick rocks (red walls) so that nobody discover it's truth...

" In 2154, earth is overpopulated, diseased, and polluted. The planet’s citizens live in poverty while the rich and powerful live on Elysium, an orbiting space station just outside of Earth’s atmosphere.."

don't that remind u of celestial dragons lavish lifestyle???..and how other races suffer in poverty and opression????...

the only difference is that is the elysium spaceship is separated from earth in movie and is flowting by itself in outer space...

concept of elysium..

Elysium is a pagan expression for paradise would eventually pass into usage by early christian writers...

In Dante's epic Divine comedy Elysium is mentioned as the abode of the blessed in the lower world...that's exactly describe how marijoise is like holy land on top of redline..while other races live below cuz they think they are inferior compared to them..

elysium fields can also describe beautiful flower and flowers and gardening style..it's as if u r in paradise..

Note : i have a other theory posted about redline...Red Line is gigantic gear (cog) that is spining the world vertically..celestial dragons are controling spining of earth..

Goat theory

i------------>.

here's teh models.... :

concept of elysium..