Break Week Tell me a Charachter from a different Show which would be the perfect Pirate Captain in the One Piece World

2. Erwin Smith from Attack on Titan

▪︎ Both Top Tier Leaders with Balls of Steel. Their Behaviour and Commandment is just a Joy to watch
I don't know the Fate guy (Fate series is boring as fuck) but I'm not so sure if Erwin would be a great captain.

One Piece is different from Attack on Titan.

Erwin is a great leader for self sacrifice. One Piece doesn't work like that. You need your captain to be strong and your plan to succeed with almost none loss. Levi would be a better captain. Erwin could fit Dragon seat for example.

I think Gojo/Sukuna are great examples of characters that would be great captains in One Piece world.

Yami from Black Clover.

Takamura from Hajime no Ippo.

I don't know the Fate guy (Fate series is boring as fuck) but I'm not so sure if Erwin would be a great captain.

Erwin is a great leader for self sacrifice. One Piece doesn't work like that. You need your captain to be strong and your plan to succeed with almost none loss. Levi would be a better captain. Erwin could fit Dragon seat for example.

I think Gojo/Sukuna are great examples of characters that would be great captains in One Piece world.

Yami from Black Clover.

Idk which part of the fate series you have watched since there are many but i can recommend you this one with iskandar in it. That fate series with shiro as the MC is amazing

Yami from Black Clover.

Erwin had btw also no choice back then. He always used the best Plan with the highest succed Chance! His Words and way of leading are second to none. He would imo fit perfectly. I love the Sukehiro Yami pick he would fit too good in the OP World. My fav from BC
Post automatically merged:

Miss Balaika from black lagoon
Shes a Savage

Erwin had btw also no choice back then. He always used the best Plan with the highest succed Chance! His Words and way of leading are second to none. He would imo fit perfectly. I love the Sukehiro Yami pick he would fit too good in the OP World. My fav from BC
Post automatically merged:

Shes a Savage
What I'm trying to say is that Erwin going for the safe picks while One Piece captains goes for impossible picks where little to nothing is lost for them.

For example Onigashima war what was the lost for captains? Pretty much nothing. We had only some Scabbards dying.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Gildarts from Fairy Tail

Revy from Black Lagoon

Spike from Cowbob Bebop

Motochika from Sengoku Basara.

:afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa:

Seriously though I think some Gintama and Bleach characters could work well.

Kisame would be a hilariously fitting choice too. Or even Mei could work.

Jinx from Arcane too, Maine from Cyberpunk Edgerunners.