Tell something the previous user doesn't know about you

T

Tangerine

I'm actually a pretty good artist, I drew a pretty realistic portrait of Tom Brady for highschool art class
nice :amazing: so that's why Perona's hollow and gudetama in the balloons were so on point :yearight:

That's cool, anything specific? I think a few other users do that too, dunno if I wanna out them but I've seen their work online before.
I write mostly romance fics for my OTPs in different fandoms :yearight: yaoi and het couples alike :daydream:

===========================

I own a spinosaurus tooth. Same kind of animal that Page1's zoan was based off of.
The first film I watched on the big screen was Jurassic Park :suresure:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I baked cookies today, as usual, it tastes like crap. For some reason it was spicy too

I think a few other users do that too, dunno if I wanna out them but I've seen their work online before.
:feelsokeman: I hope you aren't talking about me and those shitty fanfics I made when I was 15

I'm going to the Patriots game this Sunday, hope they aren't your go-to team. :suresure:
don't worry, we'll crush your eagle ass. I'll look for you in the TV :pepelit:

nice :amazing: so that's why Perona's hollow and gudetama in the balloons were so on point :yearight:
thanks hehe, I can show you if you want. I'm actually kinda proud of it

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I live by Atlantic City and never learned how to play poker.

I write mostly romance fics for my OTPs in different fandoms :yearight: yaoi and het couples alike :daydream:

===========================

The first film I watched on the big screen was Jurassic Park :suresure:
:tchpepe: Something tells me that you write a whole lot of Ace material...

Jurassic Park’s a near perfect film. My favorite ever.
I baked cookies today, as usual, it tastes like crap. For some reason it was spicy too

:feelsokeman: I hope you aren't talking about me and those shitty fanfics I made when I was 15

don't worry, we'll crush your eagle ass. I'll look for you in the TV :pepelit:

thanks hehe, I can show you if you want. I'm actually kinda proud of it
i reread those old fanfics daily :wellwell:

I’ll be sure to update you on how things are going for the Pats.

I often have futuristic, vivid dreams in which I find myself exploring in first person, and they look extremely realistic.

Sometimes I can't discern my alternative life in the vivid dream from my actual real life and it's like living multiple lives overall.

The future my brain depicts is not only better and cooler than the real life but also the One Piece verse : P

@Kiwipom