Character Discussion Tenguyama Lunrain

So, is tenguyama Lunrain? He has giant wings and hides his face... he also once said he is waiting for someone and there is only him and the certain guy left... sounds like... King? Idk i saw that theory in tiktok it seems intersting, i didnt saw anybody post it here so here is that

I can’t believe people missed this, the person/s he was waiting for have already arrived and he archived his mission.

Hitetsu was waiting for the Kozuki to return their katana, he did that and that’s why he can now leave that area he was waiting
this

Its crazy too me how some readers dont understand some basic writting like this. Seriously the whole storyline of the Arc is about waiting for the Kozuki return, there were a bunch of Wano characters talking about it and the guys still cant get it.

Pretty sure he appeared wingless in the Fire Festival, with Toko.
so? maybe he can fold them away, or theyre devil fruit wings. i dont think hes a lunarian, but its pretty obvious his wings are real, they move and take different positions, its not like the sky people wings that never move and stay in the same position no matter how the person moves.

id wait for the volume release, too, theres even a chance it was just an art error by oda or his assistants and hes meant to have wings