Thatguy and ThatWife divorce thread

Who should get custody of Thatkid?

• Total voters
Last I checked child labor is still illegal. ThatKid isn't safe in the hands of his deranged parents or the Family, he needs to be put into foster care or given to next of kin.

Last I checked child labor is still illegal. ThatKid isn't safe in the hands of his deranged parents or the Family, he needs to be put into foster care or given to next of kin.
Thatkid isn't involved in any serious family work, just helping out in the kitchen and he seemed very happy last time I visited the place.

Plus CPS already did a investigation on the whole child labor thing and the family was cleared.

So again I say let the family have him.

Thatkid isn't involved in any serious family work, just helping out in the kitchen and he seemed very happy last time I visited the place.

Plus CPS already did a investigation on the whole child labor thing and the family was cleared.

So again I say let the family have him.
Surely there must be some family member left that isn't as insane as the rest of his relatives thus far. Grandparents? Distant cousins?

To begin with @ThatWife she's not only a compulsive liar, manipulator, abusive and possible druggie, but she is in fact married to the streets. To her countless sexual relationships with @Roo @Pot Goblin @mly90 @Blother Fertitta @Fujishiro to manipulating the facts to spin narratives. This woman is severally unfit to mother any child! And less the jury forget that she's admitted several times to use of drugs and prostitution on numerous occasions. And the there is the matter of ThisKid it's hard to say who was responsible for that travesty and I feel neither @ThatGuy or @ThatWife are being entirely truthful here.​

True! :ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
And as for @ThatGuy this trial basically wrote itself.
He can't hold a job to save his life, he's a murder, possibly a child abuser, Thatguy spend countless hours on the internet trying to the troll the establishment with negative reviews instead of seeking employment and getting his life on track. He's shown almost no remorse in the murder of @ThatWife and seemed disgusted she's be revived from the dead. This whole dispute began when he decided to cheat on Thatwife with the aforementioned @ThatSlut instead of being a real father and getting a job and making something of himself. And after murdering his wife completely disregarded the well-being of @ThatKid locking the poor boy away in his room with no food and toys while he goes out and fools around with a street rat. The poor boy managed to break out of his bedroom and showed up to the establishment soaking wet, shivering and afraid. I've never seen anything so horrific in my life.
Thatguy has also displayed several racist tendencies against Italian's specifically while having zero remorse for his bigotry! Is this truly a man who should be raising a child?​

:pepeanger:
Trolling? I only spread the truth about your ratloaded food! Those foodreviews were still too positive for the food you served me! Also, finding a new job isn't that easy! And don't you dare to call @ThatSlut a street rat again! @ThatWife thats all your fault!
And finally let's recall how @ThatKid has felt since being in the care of the family, he's well feed, well kept, plenty of toys to play with and even helping around in the kitchen. He's taken a specific liking to @Devilbat's garden. We call it his happy place. Very wholesome stuff.

In conclusion, I believe it would be best to keep @ThatKid under the care of the family where he remains happy and safe.​

Like hell! He will go home with me! @ThatKid just wants to stay at your place because you spoil him!
And now the deciding factor from the jurors, after reading everyone's arguments I want you all to post on who should have full custody.
@ThatGuy @ThatWife or stay with the family?
I will remember everyones name that doesn't vote for giving me full custody!

True! :ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Trolling? I only spread the truth about your ratloaded food! Those foodreviews were still too positive for the food you served me! Also, finding a new job isn't that easy! And don't you dare to call @ThatSlut a street rat again! @ThatWife thats all your fault!

Like hell! He will go home with me! @ThatKid just wants to stay at your place because you spoil him!

I will remember everyones name that doesn't vote for giving me full custody!
You are pleading insanity. How can you care for a child if you are insane?

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
And finally as the main representative of The Family, I will give my reasoning why @ThatKid should remain in the custody of the family and not either of these two.

My fellow jurors
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that neither of these two should gain any sort of custody of this child, and in doing so should be considered child abuse!

To begin with @ThatWife she's not only a compulsive liar, manipulator, abusive and possible druggie, but she is in fact married to the streets. To her countless sexual relationships with @Roo @Pot Goblin @mly90 @Blother Fertitta @Fujishiro to manipulating the facts to spin narratives. This woman is severally unfit to mother any child! And less the jury forget that she's admitted several times to use of drugs and prostitution on numerous occasions. And the there is the matter of ThisKid it's hard to say who was responsible for that travesty and I feel neither @ThatGuy or @ThatWife are being entirely truthful here.

And as for @ThatGuy this trial basically wrote itself.
He can't hold a job to save his life, he's a murder, possibly a child abuser, Thatguy spend countless hours on the internet trying to the troll the establishment with negative reviews instead of seeking employment and getting his life on track. He's shown almost no remorse in the murder of @ThatWife and seemed disgusted she's be revived from the dead. This whole dispute began when he decided to cheat on Thatwife with the aforementioned @ThatSlut instead of being a real father and getting a job and making something of himself. And after murdering his wife completely disregarded the well-being of @ThatKid locking the poor boy away in his room with no food and toys while he goes out and fools around with a street rat. The poor boy managed to break out of his bedroom and showed up to the establishment soaking wet, shivering and afraid. I've never seen anything so horrific in my life.
Thatguy has also displayed several racist tendencies against Italian's specifically while having zero remorse for his bigotry! Is this truly a man who should be raising a child?

And finally let's recall how @ThatKid has felt since being in the care of the family, he's well feed, well kept, plenty of toys to play with and even helping around in the kitchen. He's taken a specific liking to @Devilbat's garden. We call it his happy place. Very wholesome stuff.

In conclusion, I believe it would be best to keep @ThatKid under the care of the family where he remains happy and safe.

And now the deciding factor from the jurors, after reading everyone's arguments I want you all to post on who should have full custody.
@ThatGuy @ThatWife or stay with the family?
that kid must stay with devilbat for his own good and happiness

Oh screw you! You cheated first. Stop trying to shift the blame all the time!
that kid must stay with devilbat for his own good and happiness
Screw you! You insane looking Polish Clown 😝