Thatguy trial

Do you believe he's insane?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh holdup. I haven't been keeping up.
Wasn't Thatwife dead? I know VigilanteGreyhat found Thatguy was secretly alive (which you tried to falsely say was a conspiracy) but how did Thatwife rise from being executed?
Is the fake uncle alive again too?
@ThatGuy is a dark wizard. The first to uncover resurrection spells, he brought her back just to kill her again. And then she came back again. I believe @Kerkovian might be responsible for this.

As for the fakeuncle, no. He's still dead. We think...​

@ThatGuy is a dark wizard. The first to uncover resurrection spells, he brought her back just to kill her again. And then she came back again. I believe @Kerkovian might be responsible for this.

As for the fakeuncle, no. He's still dead. We think...​
They gave me a very emotional talk no jutsu like their children would be orphans if they remained dead and would struggle in this cruel world. Promised me a lot of money once it is done but when the time to pay came, they disappeared and says they do not know me. Now when I found them, they are pulling bs moves. I am just a third person here the real shaman doesn't appear in front of everyone.
Post automatically merged:

This is a very solid defense!
How does the jury feel?
@Kurozumi Bepo @Rottkins @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Kerkovian
Nah, That Guy reeks of filth and crime.

They gave me a very emotional talk no jutsu like their children would be orphans if they remained dead and would struggle in this cruel world. Promised me a lot of money once it is done but when the time to pay came, they disappeared and says they do not know me. Now when I found them, they are pulling bs moves. I am just a third person here the real shaman doesn't appear in front of everyone.
@ThatGuy @Objection! explain!

Both guilty af :beckmoji:

Lock them together in an invulnerable sphere and block any dimension travel, then take popcorn and enjoy the show, no need to kill such a great source of drama :ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.