Speculations The admirals are easily replaceable gears. The gorosei are immortals and the direct subordinates of Imu. Its pretty clear who are the real villains.

In One Piece.

Every arc is structured.

Big Boss fights Luffy. His main and direct subordinated fight Luffy's men.

Imu is big boss. Gorosei are direct subordinates.

And narratively speaking. There's more importance to beating the gorosei than there is the admirals.

The gorosei are presumably immortal. They aren't necessarily as old as Imu. But we do know they have been around for a long time. I imagine they average out at a few hundred years. Maybe 300 years each.

Vegapunk...the gorosei look the same. While vegapunk aged 30-40 years presumably.

Vegapunk was 43 in the flashback with dragon. And easily looks MUCH older than he did with the gorosei lol.

So I repeat. You can easily replace an admiral with a draft. In fact. You can replace two! They are cogs like Kizaru said.

You cannot replace a gorosei. They've been around since Kong at minimum was the FA. And outlasted Sengoku's tenure as FA. And may even outlast Akainu if Akainu goes down before the gorosei.

And it only makes sense. Why is Imu the ONE AND ONLY immortal in the WG? If Imu got the immortality surgery, it's only natural some other dudes got it.

They've had 800 years for this.

Last edited:
Its pretty obvious, the reason oda keep saturne outside is so luffy can have some good feat before being forced to retreat thankfully there is zoro to help ballance things.

These bums needed 1000 chapters to understand Gomu Gomu was Nika lol. They're just generic inbreds doing Imu's biddings because they happen to be the most competent out of all inbreds. This dicksucking of geriatric zoans is cringe
But olso I thought the theory there have 800 years and were immortal died in Wano...when they showed they are not.

The blonde gorosei was a gorosei...meaning he was an elder 30-40 years ago.

Yeah. You have to stretch things as he's clearly much older than Sengoku
Yeah...no.

We haven't the least idea about how Gorosei are chosen. That dude could have been forty back then and now seventy and still be younger than our very black-haired Sengoku.
Post automatically merged:

Dr Kureha is exception dude.
Sengoku dyed his hairs 🤦🤦
The job kept him young.

Too much weed after the retirement.