Speculations The Admirals would all be defeated before Luffy becomes Pirate King.

The Admirals would all be defeated before Luffy becomes Pirate King?

• Total voters

So this is what I think, Luffy and gang are all gonna beat the Admirals, before his final showdown against Blackbeard for the throne of Pirate King.

Thoughts ?

This probably also means that Zoro would beat an Admiral before facing off against Mihawk, if Zoro is gonna achieve his dream of WSS around the same time as Luffy becoming Pirate King.

Maybe the war won't be fought against the Marines? What if the final war is gonna be a war of Ancient Weapons, Giants, Lunarians etc. ?
It's possible but I doubt the strongest force in the world will be gone by the time Luffy becomes pk. I mean what real shot the the WG have if there strongest force already had lost to a weaker Luffy than pk Luffy? It doesn't make sense to me Luffy Luffy and his allies are just supposed to stomp the WG at the end of the story.

It's possible but I doubt the strongest force in the world will be gone by the time Luffy becomes pk. I mean what real shot the the WG have if there strongest force already had lost to a weaker Luffy than pk Luffy? It doesn't make sense to me Luffy Luffy and his allies are just supposed to stomp the WG at the end of the story.
What if the WG will finally be able to unlock a stronger force than the Marines by the time of the Final War?