Multiverse General The Akatsuki land in One Piece...

They must face the Marines
Who wins?

Hidan vs Post TS Smoker, Onigumo + Tashigi

Kakuzu vs Koby, Helmeppo, Tsuru and Kujaku

Deidara vs Prince Grus, Hibari, T-Bone and Momonga

Orochimaru+ Kabuto and Kimimaro vs Kizaru

Itachi and Kisame vs Fujitora and Greenbull

Tendo Pain vs Akainu

Sasori and Konan vs Old Garp

Last edited:
Hidan vs Post TS Smoker, Onigumo + Tashigi
Don’t really see how Hidan gets past Smokers Logia powers. Tashigi’s not really important here, can see Smoker & Onigumo eventually and incapacitating Hidan. He could potentially take out Tashigi & Onigumo out with his hax, but I don’t see how he draws blood from Smoker for it to work on him.

Kakuzu vs Koby, Helmeppo, Tsuru and Kujaku
They might be able to do overwhelm Kakuzu with numbers and incapacitate him with Tsuru’s hax, but I think to truly beat him Koby would have to land Honesty Impact multiple times, the firepower of the rest is questionable, so I lean Kakuzu.

Deidara vs Prince Grus, Hibari, T-Bone and Momonga
I can see Deidara taking this with C4/Most if his large scale bombs, but Prince Grus being a Clay user as well makes it interesting. Him & Deidara could potentially use their attacks against each other.

Orochimaru+ Kabuto and Kimimaro vs Kizaru
Kizaru’s too fast/has too much fire power for them.

Itachi and Kisame vs Fujitora and Greenbull
Kind of a bad matchup for Itachi & Kisame. Fujitora being blind reduces the effectiveness of Itachi’s Genjutsu and a lot of Kisame’s water techniques can be absorbed by Greenbull. Itachi always has the Totsuka blade, but I think the admirals have too many advantages

Tendo Pain vs Akainu
I see Akainu winning this comfortably. Being able to match Whitebeard’s quakes makes should make this fight easy for him.

Sasori and Konan vs Old Garp
Considering how much Sasori struggled with Sakura and Chiyo, Garp would absolutely destroy him, I don’t really see what Konan can do either.