[FNZ] Turbo game The Alabasta Arc mafia game ( Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No offence man. I really like you, but it smells like the scent of salt mostly related to your lynch than the rest. :kayneshrug:

Also didn't you shoot 4 townies or something in a game once?
Yeah, in the hopes of killing you specifically...and I never said I was good at this game, so who would recognize another fantastically terrible player better than me? Your reads are consistently off, you OMGUS so brazenly, and still people don’t lynch you because they feel bad about taking the easy way out even though you are truly the most unhelpful person in this game. We kept you alive in the Valentine game because you were extremely helpful in confusing town, and you did the same thing to help scum win in this game :beckmoji:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Anyway GG guys. Congrats. @Lance_Dragonite @Go D. Trussop

Nice hosting for the first time @Fujiinu

wow unlucky then lol
it was the best lead we got

specially how u coasted. like it seemed u want us to forget about u and not kill/block u
Lmao. For real it wasn't. I told Fuji the exact same thing. I really don't know why everyone got it like that. I only meant town follow me as in the lynch lmao.

Emil

Certified Memelord
As i told you bro, In vanilla/ToS like games when someone says town on me, he basically signifies that he is an important town role ( like jailor/ Lockout/Tracker). Its kinda lucky that none of the other players picked up on it. Usopp did a little but even he wasn't sure that you were Tracker or not.
if i wasent sure i wouldnt roleblock him 3 nights in a row

i was darn confident lol

You did most of the work and did it well. I‘d say you‘re ready to host your first normal game.
I might actually do it somewhere down the line lol.

And come on, you helped out more than your share sis.

Wouldn't have done it without you.

I'm gonna work on a cool setup for you guys to play on, and i insist for you to play in it btw. Don't want you to miss out on the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.