[FNZ] Turbo game The Alabasta Arc mafia game ( Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Get God d scumopp out. Seems like he knew Tobra would flip even before it happened.

Just like you somehow know that beta is town.

Give concrete reasons on why you're pressing for me or lanji rn

The night was cold and stormy, Karoo was still mourning her master and friend's death from 2 days ago. She had resolved herself to avenge her no matter the cost, but while walking around, she failed to notice two men behind her. Before she could even react, she was savagely beaten and left to die right outside of her home.

@Dragomir A.k.A Karoo, has been Killed.

This is now Day 3, you have 30 minutes to decide on a Lynch.

I think Light spared me on purpose because if we mislynch again Town has most likely lost.

So he left me for the finale. I'm also anticipating his moves.

He knows that I'm not active to such astonishing degree when scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Get God d scumopp out. Seems like he knew Tobra would flip even before it happened.

Just like you somehow know that beta is town.

Give concrete reasons on why you're pressing for me or lanji rn
???

how the fk u know beta is town?

and yes i figured tobi would have to be town. he had 3 votes on him, yet drago comes and makes them 4

which fken scum u think would have that

there were like 8 players alive and we have half of them voting tobi with no resistance

if anything this attempt by u to chain lynches is very bad

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
???

and yes i figured tobi would have to be town. he had 3 votes on him, yet drago comes and makes them 4

there were like 8 players alive and we have half of them voting tobi with no resistance

I don't. You kinda seem to do though, when you're always defending him hard last phase, and saying he was easy. But ok.

???

Tracker role maybe? Or scum flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.