[FNZ] Turbo game The Alabasta Arc mafia game ( Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason to townread beta atm
inaccurate reads are fine

even multiple ones
voting for tobi after peddling light and drago all dp felt so off.
and he's hopped on to light this dp even though he assumed those two were scummates.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lets sit down and actually establish a proper town pool

1) beta has rly low chance of being scum from his day 1 JDB push
2) tris has low chance of being scum for her non change of playstyle even under moderate pressure. seems to be very composed. the push on tobi is a bit poor tho

now our scum candidates

1) lanji and marimo, just straight up completely playstyle difference from last game. mad coasting and seem to be fine with w.e wagon is going on
2) light: i can't tell whether hes town or not. its pretty hard he started the game like last time and continued to remain pretty lowkey. i need to see lanji/marimo flip to determine him tbh

lets sit down and actually establish a proper town pool

1) beta has rly low chance of being scum from his day 1 JDB push
2) tris has low chance of being scum for her non change of playstyle even under moderate pressure. seems to be very composed. the push on tobi is a bit poor tho

now our scum candidates

1) lanji and marimo, just straight up completely playstyle difference from last game. mad coasting and seem to be fine with w.e wagon is going on
2) light: i can't tell whether hes town or not. its pretty hard he started the game like last time and continued to remain pretty lowkey. i need to see lanji/marimo flip to determine him tbh
once I flip
the game is over
there will be nothing to see

take your time and read the game . be better .

Status
Not open for further replies.