Anime & Manga The Amount of downplaying Zoro gets from reddit and twitter is astonishing

what about zorofans that always talk shit on another character?
They suck...just like any other people from other fandoms who do the same

Somehow the actions of several individuals become the perceived norm for the entire fandom

Lmao another wank thread cause zbois can't handle the idea that other forums don't wank zoro way above his Station
For me, it's not about wank or downplay. It's about the fact that Zoro fans get blamed for everything bad within the community despite the fact that you'll find the same type of behavior among every fandom

They suck...just like any other people from other fandoms who do the same

Somehow the actions of several individuals become the perceived norm for the entire fandom

For me, it's not about wank or downplay. It's about the fact that Zoro fans get blamed for everything bad within the community despite the fact that you'll find the same type of behavior among every fandom
Idk what you're talking about. Can you name some examples? Cause I've never seen this happen.

Similarly, worstgen is a safe space for zoro wankers.
Post automatically merged:

Also I’ve noticed zoro fans on this site really tend to exaggerate how anti zoro Reddit is.

zoro getting CoC was always a popular theory, because Rayleigh had it

Same with zoro scarring kaido. He was given Oden’s sword and kaido literally made a comment about how the scabbards were too weak to re-open Oden’s scar.

Last edited:
Similarly, worstgen is a safe space for zoro wankers.

Also I’ve noticed zoro fans on this site really tend to exaggerate how anti zoro Reddit is.

zoro getting CoC was always a popular theory, because Rayleigh had it

Same with zoro scarring kaido. He was given Oden’s sword and kaido literally made a comment about how the scabbards were too weak to re-open Oden’s scar.
What is it like for Kidd wankers tho serious question buddy...

What is it like for Kidd wankers tho serious question buddy...
I think reddit is fairly good at scaling Kid because they don't try to grasp literally any and every straw to downplay him.

Which is what happens on worstgen, because this site is a safe space for zoro fans. The most egregious sin I see on reddit in regards to Kid is people putting zoro a level below him. But they also do that to Law, so I think its really just them downplaying zoro.

usually, people who put Kid and Law a tier above zoro also put zoro on the same tier as sanji.

I think reddit is fairly good at scaling Kid because they don't try to grasp literally any and every straw to downplay him.

Which is what happens on worstgen, because this site is a safe space for zoro fans. The most egregious sin I see on reddit in regards to Kid is people putting zoro a level below him. But they also do that to Law, so I think its really just them downplaying zoro.

usually, people who put Kid and Law a tier above zoro also put zoro on the same tier as sanji.
I think twitter is worse than reddit by a good amount tbh

Law>Zoro

I'm aware zoros stats are better but hax >. Also Zoro> Sanji too

Cheers

Law>Zoro

I'm aware zoros stats are better but hax >. Also Zoro> Sanji too

Cheers
I think Law is the best support fighter out there due to his hax, you probably won't lose a fight if you have Law on your team

But I feel like when we discuss power-levels there's more or less a silent rule that we're strictly talking about 1v1 capacity..IMO I think of how "strong" someone is based on the strongest characters they could have a chance at beating in a 1v1 and the weakest characters who would have a chance at beating them in a 1v1

Some people are just too crazy over these characters lol. Tried to cover it up with “I was talking about in COD” LMAO
I was talking ab water nerf guns but cry u zoro clown

he's clearly complaining about reddit and twitter, not this forum bruh.
also @/ZoroHater @/ZoroDoesNotKillKaido exists so what's your point?
and even in this forum, we've had some really toxic sanji stans, with one even saying shit like he'd line zoro fans up and shoot em lmao.
Lmfaoooo…..ngl the way you worded it was pretty hilarious but no i did not say that lol