Anime & Manga The Amount of downplaying Zoro gets from reddit and twitter is astonishing

It depends on what you think toxicity actually is.

For twitter and reddit, 1 year ago, saying "Zoro will fight Kaido and cut him" was "toxic" and you'd be treated like villain for such.

If that's the standard for toxicity, then it's evidently retarded and objectively wrong.

For last 3-4 years, saying anything related to "zkk" is pure toxicity. What if it actually happens? Are we just going to ignore it and pretend that Zoro fans are still toxic because the people who've been wrong and outright harassing those who turned out to be right, are fair enough to determine what's toxic and what's not?

At that point, it just looks like everything else is toxic lol
You guys are toxic because you insult people usually when they don't agree with you.
Make alts and Dukes just to insult users or bash characters
Make useless trolls and threads to bash people/characters
Have a club or server where you secretly clown other users behind their backs

It's not about zkk even, ZKK is just one of the reasons why you're ruining the forum

people who are saying i have come here to complain and every fanbase is the same,

the difference is luffy and sanji fanbase's toxicity gets never addressed. yes sometimes zoro fans does toxic stuff but they get called out always........ but luffy is mc so you can't criticize their fans or character and sanji is the "poor bullied boy" so you can not say anything about their fanbase. you have to deal with him with kid glove..... on the other hand zoro fans get treated like the end game villain of the community. apparently they are the source of all problem
Zoro got the biggest community, so hands down they are the most toxic ones from luffy zoro and sanji, and the fact that some people dont resonate with sanji's character it doesn't mean they gotta shit on him every chance they have, its like you would say oh he's fat so don't blame me if i laugh at him.

You guys are toxic because you insult people usually when they don't agree with you.

It's not about zkk even, ZKK is just one of the reasons why you're ruining the forum
How is that objectively right? We have Shishi who does that. Sanji fans have Big D Kaios, for instance, who's incredibly toxic and insulting.

You say Zoro fans make alt- idk if they do, but I probably think so, too, at least a very few of them. Bot so do Sanji fans? Black Hair? I was literally talking to one earlier; SaitamaSanji or something. Was just spam insulting me even though at first I was talking to him properly.

There are useless trolls and threads, granted, I don't agree with them but it's primarily because Zoro has been getting W's after W's lately. You think other fandoms won't do the same if they were in his shoes? Sanji fans were going fucking bonkers over being called wings, let alone rooftop, kaido scar, hakai, ryuuma paralle, etc etc.

It goes every single way, dude.

But maybe Zoro fans are like this because the definition of toxicity is so loose and they were harassed as toxic retards for saying shit like "Zoro will scar Kaido", that happened to be true. Can't really complain if that was the generalized opinion of community year ago. People reap what they sow.

Well, giving more importance to the fact that Zoro's main fight is King Is only logical to me, Sanji without his suit has already shown to be capable to fight shoulder to shoulder with Zoro.
Of course Zoro Is stronger, but the league, the tier Is the same.
Also, what's really dumb is trying to push Zoro > Luffy by using hakai that Zoro blocked for 1 second and broke 30 Bones in the process and going against Kaido's words, Luffy's the one that can give Kaido a funny fight, not Zoro who couldn't even put him on his knees with his strongest attack.
None wants to say Zoro = Sanji, but Zoro being more close to Sanji than Luffy Is the truth and some of you should stop being denial.
King can be the strongest after Kaido and his right hand man, this doesn't change that he's still a calamity so it's logical to say that King Is more close to the other calamity that is in the Beast Pirates since 20 years just like him, since they are both all-stars, if Oda wanted to portray King more close to Kaido he would have gave King a different role above "All stars".

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Its funny you mention alts like you guys dont do it like black hair,bleakash started here pretending to be a zoro fan just to downplay him.
What about moe?
The mods you say are so biased and protective of zoro fans allowed Moe back in here despite the fact that he was banned for toxicity once already.
Explain that to me?
Try to make sense of mods who are defensive of zoro allowing a known toxic sanji fan back here?

Last edited:

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Toxicity within fandoms is pervasive and reduces the enjoyment of the manga. It turns a collective for the celebration of shared interest into a playground for rude comments and foul behaviour.

Of course not every person within a fandom is toxic, only the voices that appear at the forefront of groups, subreddits and forums tend to be. Idiots often scream louder than rational people.

size of fandom + source material = identify formation

Either way, the bulk of us just want to read and enjoy the manga as nonbiased fans. We don't care which character looks better than the other. We objectively like or dislike the handling of characters as a whole and how they affects the overall story. At this point I'm going to just sit back and watch the two fandoms fight, because it is what it is.

Let me show you some highly upvoted comments on reddit:

Regarding Zoro cutting/scarring Kaido:

But if you think Zoro will cut/scar Kaido? Downvoted:

Regarding who Zoro will fight:

(Who's Who having about as many votes as Kaido and Big mom team fight is just bloody hilarious. 45 Orochi...)

Top comment:

One of the bottom, downvoted comment that actually turned out to be the case:

Yeahhhhh, no. Reddit as a whole would shit on Zoro left and right, only to turn out wrong and then pretend as if they never did all this stuff.
They will never assume this because they always hide themselves behind « It is a retaliation for the toxicity of the Zoro fans ». Basically when we are wrong we are toxic and when we are right we are toxic too. It is a lose/lose situation:kayneshrug:

Because I’m a Zoro fan I have been called names for a decade and I never insult anyone. But, hey, we are the only toxic ones:saden:

Luffy literally fought Kaido one on one before he was thrown off, and Kaido was actively dodging Luffy's coc attacks. So the assumption was made that Luffy will finally defeat Kaido and he has reached to his level., it was proven later Luffy still needs to surpass Kaido. There's nothing wrong in assuming Luffy will fight Kaido solo, as the biggest myth related to Kaido is on one on one always bet on Kaido.
Stampede is not canon and we all know Fujitora was not even trying with Luffy and Zoro.

Nobody things, Deep down even the hardcore Zoro fans think Luffy >= Zoro
And if they post otherwise they are just insecure fucks and trolling.
Naw bro zoro is luffys measuring stick he's stronger smthan luffy until luffys final breakthrough. They each grow in a different way, basically zoro uses the stairs to get stronger always whether he's fighting or training, hes going up the stairs, luffy can't train well so he gets left behind until he fights and then he can use the elevator growing at a faster rate than zoro and then passing him
Post automatically merged:

welcome to extreme zorotard club
What did I say that wrong?

Well, giving more importance to the fact that Zoro's main fight is King Is only logical to me, Sanji without his suit has already shown to be capable to fight shoulder to shoulder with Zoro.
Of course Zoro Is stronger, but the league, the tier Is the same.
Also, what's really dumb is trying to push Zoro > Luffy by using hakai that Zoro blocked for 1 second and broke 30 Bones in the process and going against Kaido's words, Luffy's the one that can give Kaido a funny fight, not Zoro who couldn't even put him on his knees with his strongest attack.
None wants to say Zoro = Sanji, but Zoro being more close to Sanji than Luffy Is the truth and some of you should stop being denial.
King can be the strongest after Kaido and his right hand man, this doesn't change that he's still a calamity so it's logical to say that King Is more close to the other calamity that is in the Beast Pirates since 20 years just like him, since they are both all-stars, if Oda wanted to portray King more close to Kaido he would have gave King a different role above "All stars".
Just to be fair it wasn't 1 second. It was more than that. In that period of time zoro was able to speak to the others to move away and that they can't afford to be wiped out by the emperors. If we are being realistic here it was something about 10 - 15 seconds.

I

Indigo

let them keep downplaying Zoro and getting every prediction wrong

it makes shit better when i can watch them cry and turn back on their words everytime Zoro does what Zoro fans have been right for so long

the Zoro bois have been collecting W's like crazy left and right in Wano:

If ZKK happens, expect to see a huge amount of coping and people trying to say "nah, i always believed in ZKK"

shut up

It's coming!

:finally:

Ryuma - 1 Sword Style, Cuts Down a Dragon in Wano, Sword God, has Shusui. Only 1 eye.

Ushimaru - 2 Sword Style, Tries to fight and kill Kaido but fails, considered a Great Swordsman even among the Scabbards, might be the OG owner of Nidai, says he is gonna help Yamato survive because he wants to bring someone to help in the fight that's going to happen in 20 years. Only 1 eye.

Zoro - 3 Sword Style, Arrives at Wano after 20 years on the dot, bringing both Shusui and Wado (Shimotsuki blades) back to Wano, Right Hand of the Pirante King, Apprentice of the WSS, was given Enma (Oden's favorite sword that was used to cut Kaido but failed to kill him), has already show he can fight Kaido and even scar him, but needs to damage him more and master Enma (also turning it into a black blade), only Adv. CoC seems to able to able to scar Kaido (Roger and Oden, both with swords, by the SBS). Only 1 eye.

Let's fucking go Grandmaster!

:zosmug:

many zorotards are toxic extremists, and this site has quite a few of them, anyone who thinks Zoro is stronger or equal to all out Luffy needs to get their head examined.
Just because other sites, like reddit aren't as filled with the toxic extremists, doesn't mean they are wrong, the opposite in fact.
Same luffy got thrown by kaido like a fodder while Base zoro had to Carry allout Luffy.
also luffy touch kaido because of the scar that Zoro gave.
Lmao Condom mf Cheat his way to become Pk by recurting Zoro.
without Zoro fluffy is a nothing but a fucking fodder . just look at rooftop
:risitasad:
Post automatically merged:

Luffy literally fought Kaido one on one before he was thrown off, and Kaido was actively dodging Luffy's coc attacks. So the assumption was made that Luffy will finally defeat Kaido and he has reached to his level., it was proven later Luffy still needs to surpass Kaido. There's nothing wrong in assuming Luffy will fight Kaido solo, as the biggest myth related to Kaido is on one on one always bet on Kaido.
Stampede is not canon and we all know Fujitora was not even trying with Luffy and Zoro.

Nobody things, Deep down even the hardcore Zoro fans think Luffy >= Zoro
And if they post otherwise they are just insecure fucks and trolling.
lmao its sad these dudes overrating MC and Igmoring the rooftop

Its Zoro > Luffy from the beging

Its not Zorro's fault why people "downplay" him. Its his wanker fandom praising him into the sky till the sun who needs to get downplayed.

People are annoyed of them, because of everything that Zorro does could be a hint for ZKK.

Some Zorro fans downplay other characters, just to make him shine. Like blaming Luffy being a descedant of Sun God Nika, but when Zoro is a descedant of Ryuma, its again a hint for ZKK.

I really love Zorro (also Luffy and Sanji), but since i started reading in forums, i begin to hope he doesn't rise to the sun, as his hardcore fandom is the most annoying.

I just wanna see how ZKK does not happen, to see the fandom back on earth.

They will never assume this because they always hide themselves behind « It is a retaliation for the toxicity of the Zoro fans ». Basically when we are wrong we are toxic and when we are right we are toxic too. It is a lose/lose situation:kayneshrug:

Because I’m a Zoro fan I have been called names for a decade and I never insult anyone. But, hey, we are the only toxic ones:saden:
Zoro fans have made a name for themselves for being toxic by either having big % of toxic fans or by having a huge fanbase which leads to a lot of toxic fans or both, and that leads to what you said, you have so much toxic users that some people will retaliate and some people will just straight up hate, but you cant know the difference on first sight, so you assume other fanbases are just as bad as zoro's one which imo is false.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Let me show you some highly upvoted comments on reddit:

Regarding Zoro cutting/scarring Kaido:

But if you think Zoro will cut/scar Kaido? Downvoted:

Regarding who Zoro will fight:

(Who's Who having about as many votes as Kaido and Big mom team fight is just bloody hilarious. 45 Orochi...)

Top comment:

One of the bottom, downvoted comment that actually turned out to be the case:

Yeahhhhh, no. Reddit as a whole would shit on Zoro left and right, only to turn out wrong and then pretend as if they never did all this stuff.
Lol the top comment is from @OEKaneki taking an L.
Apparently the sub full of zorofans made him the top comment too:suresure: