Anime & Manga The Amount of downplaying Zoro gets from reddit and twitter is astonishing

Why is this thread in "One piece manga discussion" ?.........all fandom have to accept the fact that every character has over enthusiastic fans who overrates certain events....accept it and move on and discuss something else that is related to one piece......
why we have to discuss about the behavior of other places in this forum, especially in this section...you have so many character bashing threads that is not zoro in this forum.....

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Why is this thread in "One piece manga discussion" ?.........all fandom have to accept the fact that every character has over enthusiastic fans who overrates certain events....accept it and move on and discuss something else that is related to one piece......
why we have to discuss about the behavior of other places in this forum, especially in this section...you have so many character bashing threads that is not zoro in this forum.....
Yeah, You have a point. I moved this thread to the Ground Floor.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Damn, are we really falling that low to the point that we take other people's opinions from other platforms seriously now?

No wonder why Worstgen is the laughing stock to other websites.

I mean if Zoro fandom wasn't toxic then what's the point of this thread? What's the point of Reddit and Twitter to say that Zoro fanbase is toxic if they're aren't in the first place? Sure Zoro might get downplayed in those aspects but let's not pretend like this forum and some others are filled with mindless wank either. Luffy gets downplayed because oh so, "Lmao, he loses to Kaido, what a trash condom, etc."

While those same people said Luffy got PIS and plot armor for fighting on par with Kaido.

Sanji gets downplayed because he got placed along with Zoro and people thinks that Zoro is some kind of god that can't be compare to anybody. Meanwhile you got dudes that like to say, "Sanji vs Page One rematch, Sanji won't solo Queen, etc."

And for the people that said, "Zoro won't fight Kaido, Zoro will fight a Tobi Roppo, Zoro won't get CoC, etc."

If they think that then cool. Oda will decides who's wrong or not.
Fan wars are such a childish connotation. Glad that my favorite character is neither Luffy nor Zoro nor Sanji. Cuz y'all are being pathetic as hell.

Like seriously, who gives a fuck if they attack your favorite character?
It's not like they're right or anything. At the end of the day, it's just a fictional character from a Japanese cartoon drawings. No need to take things seriously especially since it's the Internet that we're talking about here.

Some of y'all need to go outside to touch some grass, take a breather, go talk to a girl, etc.

Cuz if y'all just spend all day in the basement to invest in a fictional genres just because some people disagrees with ya, yeah y'all need to move on with life.

But hey, if that's how y'all rolling then be my guest.

Damn, are we really falling that low to the point that we take other people's opinions from other platforms seriously now?

I mean if Zoro fandom wasn't toxic then what's the point of this thread? What's the point of Reddit and Twitter to say that Zoro fanbase is toxic if they're aren't in the first place? Sure Zoro might get downplayed in those aspects but let's not pretend like this forum and some others are filled with mindless wank either. Luffy gets downplayed because oh so, "Lmao, he loses to Kaido, what a trash condom, etc."

While those same people said Luffy got PIS and plot armor for fighting on par with Kaido.

Sanji gets downplayed because he got placed along with Zoro and people thinks that Zoro is some kind of god that can't be compare to anybody. Meanwhile you got dudes that like to say, "Sanji vs Page One rematch, Sanji won't solo Queen, etc."

And for the people that said, "Zoro won't fight Kaido, Zoro will fight a Tobi Roppo, Zoro won't get CoC, etc."

Fan wars are such a childish connotation. Glad that my favorite character is neither Luffy nor Zoro nor Sanji. Cuz y'all are being pathetic as hell.

It's not like they're right or anything. At the end of the day, it's just a fictional character from a Japanese cartoon drawings. No need to take things seriously especially since it's the Internet that we're talking about here.

Some of y'all need to go outside to touch some grass, take a breather, go talk to a girl, etc.

Cuz if y'all just spend all day in the basement to invest in a fictional genres just because some people disagrees with ya, yeah y'all need to move on with life.

Says the guy who has a boner for Steve Harvey

A

Akagaminoproduction

The value of anything is what we perceive it is...... so if people wanna indulge in fan wars why not??

Talk to a girl???? why is this so overrated?? does it takes something special to talk to a girl?? are girls some inhumane beast who must be tamed as an alpha trophy???

It sort of okay thing.... I dont get why do people overrate things so much.... you can enjoy fandom war more than playing games on PC then why not??

Everyone have their own poison you cant say something is better.... we are all some fuckers who waste more time on some japanese comics than on other activities... I like it I do it... someday I wont enjoy it and I will do something else.... dont relate everything to being productive... its alright to fight fandom wars if you enjoy it...

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Says the guy who has a boner for Steve Harvey
At least I don't overhyped the fuck out of him.
The value of anything is what we perceive it is...... so if people wanna indulge in fan wars why not??

Talk to a girl???? why is this so overrated?? does it takes something special to talk to a girl?? are girls some inhumane beast who must be tamed as an alpha trophy???

It sort of okay thing.... I dont get why do people overrate things so much.... you can enjoy fandom war more than playing games on PC then why not??

Everyone have their own poison you cant say something is better.... we are all some fuckers who waste more time on some japanese comics than on other activities... I like it I do it... someday I wont enjoy it and I will do something else.... dont relate everything to being productive... its alright to fight fandom wars if you enjoy it...
I do enjoy fanwars as a form of entertainment. It's just that people take things way too seriously.

A

Akagaminoproduction

I am gonna give a life advice here to everyone.... earn your living.... work hard... but dont buy shit from anyone who says your hobby is shit/unproductive.... you are here to enjoy yourself.... life has no greater meaning than this..... to be free... that is the main aim....as long as you do things you enjoy... you are free.... life is tough after job.... and much tough after marriage...
adults are not some special characters... they all are kids with more problems to solve....more patient more understanding .... still a kid..... the kid inside you will never die... that is who you are....
Post automatically merged:

It's just that people take things way too seriously.
Never take anything too seriously mate.... No one should....
Like people changed courses of history and names of month coz they felt like it,.... As long as you live... things will get better....

They pretend to laugh at WG, but deepdown envy us:jay-he::arnoling:

Did they get a @Lance_Dragonite ? A @ScotchInformer ? :queenhear:

They bellitle us but they keep lurking to get that sweet sweet spoilers :saden::saden:

WG is like the Zoro fanbase, people love to hate on us but they cannot live without us :finally::finally:

Which is why the most notorious Zoro haters are signing in here :pepedoffy::pepedoffy:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Never take anything too seriously mate.... No one should....
Like people changed courses of history and names of month coz they felt like it,.... As long as you live... things will get better....
Nah, I don't take things seriously. Never did and never will.
They pretend to laugh at WG, but deepdown envy us:jay-he::arnoling:

Did they get a @Lance_Dragonite ? A @ScotchInformer ? :queenhear:

They bellitle us but they keep lurking to get that sweet sweet spoilers :saden::saden:

WG is like the Zoro fanbase, people love to hate on us but they cannot live without us :finally::finally:

Which is why the most notorious Zoro haters are signing in here :pepedoffy::pepedoffy:
Which is funny.

Arlong Park calling Worstgen garbage while they only have Redon as the relevant source of spoilers. Maybe some other folks too I guess.

And you can't call Worstgen a home to Zoro fans since there's downplay going on here. People been calling Oro Jackson "Zoro Jackson" and guess what happens?

Worstgen at least is cool with the bias and agenda as long as it's friendly and doesn't get out of line but once you wank Zoro outside of it, LOL they're gonna come for your ass.

They are really Afraid of Zoro there. everything is zoro fans' fault. it was "lots of luffy" fans who were disappointed about "gomu gomu no mi and joyboy" destiny connection. now they turn around and blame zoro fans. LOTS AND LOTS of sanji fans were mad about him not getting a fight in wci. they shit talked oda. but now suddenly they always understood this "deep character" and oda always loved "wings" but it was zoro fans who were the problem.

we actually saw zoro blocking 2 yonko attack partially. but they will comment on every post to remind you that it was for a second. but nobody is saying how sanji got put down in a second by 2 commander(not yonko). it was so unimportant that oda didn't even show it. the feat was that insignificant. zoro has been fighting constantly for hours against fodders,appo, kaido, big mom and now king but he is still equal to sanji. Marco gets exhausted in half hour without putting any damage but thats excusable because he was "holding off" . zoro gets his 20 bone broken before asura but suddenly in that case "exhaustion" is not an issue apparently.

no matter what zoro does to these people it will always be base luffy> zoro=sanji. they have been proven wrong about everything on this arc. where does all these overconfidence come from?? "Zorotards" are maybe annoying but atleast they were right about everything. zoro scarred kaido, has king's haki, is ryuma's descendant all these theory came true. reddit would always laugh at you if you say those stuff before. i wasn't on the camp of zkk before but i hope that happens now to teach those people a lesson. the groundwork for zkk has already been beautifully done so why not??

i bet if zkk happens those guys will pretend like they always knew it would happen but still luffy>zoro=sanji and its not a "big deal" lol. just like how now they are pretending they always knew yamato is a girl even though they were calling you transphobic before
Welcome to ZKKC xD
But seriously, you are so correct that it physically hurts me to think about the hypocrisies in this community.
And no matter if you believe in ZKK or not, one thing, the only thing that I keep saying is that you should NOT call it "impossible" or anything. Sure, if you think smth else will happen, COOL. That's totally fine. But don't act like ZKK isn't one of the options. Because it clearly is.

Man I remember when I used to be part of reddit community. Innocently once said that Zoro is faster than base Luffy (not even G2), and the entire official discord started lashing out at me. One flat out told me to drink bleach :kobeha:

Yeah, these folks really ain't qualified to decide what's toxic and what's not.

Last edited: