Anime & Manga The Amount of downplaying Zoro gets from reddit and twitter is astonishing

Man I remember when I used to be part of reddit community. Innocently once said that Zoro is faster than base Luffy (not even G2), and the entire official discord started lashing out at me. One flat out told me to drink bleach :kobeha:

Yeah, these folks really ain't qualified to decide what's toxic and what's not.
And here I am banned from Reddit for using word "Sanjitard" when I replied to a guy comment which had "Zorotard" in it.:specialmeh::specialmeh::specialmeh::specialmeh::specialmeh:

No let’s be honest. This forum just D rides him too much. Sometimes Reddit and Twitter can be a breath of fresh air for people that don’t believe that Zoro can solo the Supernova. I promise you, Reddit and other forums feel this place is toxic too just like you think they are toxic lol. I’m sure Zorogen would be a more enjoyable forum for you if you are a Zoro fan

Last edited:
Idk what you're on about. Featwise Zoro is above any other Supernova besides Luffy. That same Asura attack would rip apart anyone from the supernovas.
I’m not here to argue against another Zoro D rider over where he ranks in the supernova.

It’s just that you just said that Zoro could solo 9 supernova lol. It’s hilarious and ironic that you don’t see anything wrong with that given the topic of this thread

No let’s be honest. This forum just D rides him too much. Sometimes Reddit and Twitter can be a breath of fresh air for people that don’t believe that Zoro can solo the Supernova. I promise you, Reddit and other forums feel this place is toxic too just like you think they are toxic lol. I’m sure Zorogen would be a more enjoyable forum for you if you are a Zoro fan
I don't think anyone here thinks Zoro can solo SN together

The dude you're responding to simply thinks Zoro can 1v1 all SN except Luffy. Which is fair so far as Kidd hasn't shone yet

I’m not here to argue against another Zoro D rider over where he ranks in the supernova.

It’s just that you just said that Zoro could solo 9 supernova lol. It’s hilarious and ironic that you don’t see anything wrong with that given the topic of this thread
You don't argue with me BECAUSE you don't have any arguments for any other supernova to compete against Zoro. I wouldn't say such a thing if zoros feats weren't that established. Neither Kidd or Law have shown anything close to what Zoro did. So its completely valid for me to argue like this until it's proven otherwise. And this will be my last response to such a troll like you, get some life.
Post automatically merged:

The dude you're responding to simply thinks Zoro can 1v1 all SN except Luffy. Which is fair so far as Kidd hasn't shone yet
Exactly, give this man a cookie.

You don't argue with me BECAUSE you don't have any arguments for any other supernova to compete against Zoro. I wouldn't say such a thing if zoros feats weren't that established. Neither Kidd or Law have shown anything close to what Zoro did. So its completely valid for me to argue like this until it's proven otherwise. And this will be my last response to such a troll like you, get some life.
Post automatically merged:

Exactly, give this man a cookie.
You realize you’re the one who quoted me with your Zoro D riding first right? I never addressed you until you engaged with me first. You don’t start a conversation with someone who wasn’t talking to you and then say “this is my last response to you troll” lol

I wouldn’t say that if I haven’t heard it more than once on this forum.
Luffy and zoro are the only strawhats can manage to hurt worst generation.others strawhat can't do anything.btw zoro alone is enough(1 tatsumaki clear em all).Luffy can't do this alone

Man I remember when I used to be part of reddit community. Innocently once said that Zoro is faster than base Luffy (not even G2), and the entire official discord started lashing out at me. One flat out told me to drink bleach :kobeha:

Yeah, these folks really ain't qualified to decide what's toxic and what's not.
Man, this is why I've been staving off to join the discord.