Theory The ancient weapons are the One Piece treasure

S

stealthblack

....at least some of it.

It was said a piece of one piece is in wano. Now we know pluton is in wano it is the one that is a ship

Now uranus my guess it could be in laugh tale. As the final piece of one piece.

I watched some theory on youtube that you needed to collect all poneglyphs and ancient weapons to go to laught tale and learn how to beat the WG.I think Oda meant the red poneglyph in Wano,no.I could be wrong though.But the Ancient Weapons will definetily be used as a plot device in the final war.I think he red line and mariejoas will be completely destroyed,so the all blue is born.It makes complete sense,so the One Piece is literally inhereted will:to take down IMU and the celestial dragons,but for that you need the ancient weapons and to be formidable yourself.That is why Roger laughed,because Shirahoshi was not born yet.He was too early.

We don’t what Uranus is, but Pluton is most likely a flying warship, and well Poseidon we know.
Pluton destroys the red line and Mariejois, Poseidon uses Noah to carry the Fishman to the surface, Uranus rearranges the currents so Calmbelt disappears(?)= All blue, the world becomes One, One big Party, let’s roam the seas freely?
I have no idea honestly