Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
In a 1999 interview, Oda said the final arc requires him to touch on multiple plots and was afraid his fans might dislike that.
1999? That time series wasnt suppose to last this long.

And, I am glad oda is focusing on outside world. There are so many great characters to flesh out. All I hope is oda just stop off-panelling their fights.

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
1082: Detachment

-Moria wants to join Cross Guild. Moria is pissed that Dracule Mihawk has been living with his daughter for two years and wants to chew out Mihawk
-Perona and Moria set Absalom's body on fire and send it out to sea in a funeral

-Sengoku calls Kizaru, and tells him that some members of Sword are seceding over the decision to kill Vegapunk
-Sengoku asks Kizaru as a personal favor to not kill X-Drake if Drake is one of these traitors

-Zoro cuts off S-Hawk's arm, but S-Hawk reattaches it, allowing it to heal
-Zoro is shocked, but then smiles, and says, "Well... at least I finally managed to cut you! That's progress! There has to be a limit to your freakish strength!"

-S-Shark is bleeding badly, and is burnt. Sanji is literally on fire, with CoC lines cracking around him
-Sanji turns around, asking Nami to praise his new power, only to realize she fainted from his Conqueror's Haki
-Sanji starts screaming as his memories of Germa fill his mind, and his hair begins to turn black
-Zoro and S-Hawk both notice, with S-Hawk running after Sanji, then Zoro after S-Hawk