Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont replay to this or I might be a homophobic

Keep dreaming bro

It dosn't prove anything, if we're talking about potrayal then what about Zoro/Hiory and Luffy/Boa or are you saying that Oda just trolling us? What if Oda make every male in the crew give reactions to every beautiful women? Then sanji's personality wont be special.

Plus luffy and zoro's personalities make them not thinking about these things, luffy all he thinks about is meat and friends for zoro sake and sowrds, they don't even have much of thinking bubbles, actually luffy doesn't have any..

To be honest I dont even know why I'm explaining something obvious
Oda showed Usopp, Brook, Franky react to beautiful women without making them have Sanji's personality. Oda added Zoro/Hiyori and Luffy/Boa only to make other males get attracted to them instead of Luffy and Zoro. Until Oda shows something substantial I am not gonna make headcanons which suit my personal perspective like you.
But Lets end it here. I am not gonna argue for the sake of arguing.

This is so bullshit that it makes my eyes water.

So question I am a transcovid cured person which means I identify as a person that who is cured of covid even though I am technically not cured. Why would I have to wear a mask if I IDENTIFY as said person. Why don't I have the rights to sleep with a sibling of mines if I IDENTIFY as a person not blood related to them. Why can't I sleep with an animal if I identify as a person that is not human? Why can't I sleep with a tree if I deintify as a person that is a plant
Don't know bro. I identify myself as helicopter. I can't fly though. Its ok I guess. There are males who identify as females but can't give birth either:suresure::suresure:

This is so bullshit that it makes my eyes water.

So question I am a transcovid cured person which means I identify as a person that who is cured of covid even though I am technically not cured. Why would I have to wear a mask if I IDENTIFY as said person. Why don't I have the rights to sleep with a sibling of mines if I IDENTIFY as a person not blood related to them. Why can't I sleep with an animal if I identify as a person that is not human? Why can't I sleep with a tree if I deintify as a person that is a plant
Dont bring Covid into this..

And now until proven other wise is base to being called lidd
You see what I mean? It's always "until proven otherwise"

Kidd has good portrayal, but until very recently didn't show any good feats

One piece is pretty much just a story about portrayal, oda doesn't really have time to focus on some characters and give them proper feats or character focus because of the ridiculous amount of background characters

Don't know bro. I identify myself as helicopter. I can't fly though. Its ok I guess. There are males who identify as females but can't give birth either:suresure::suresure:
Yip and thats the point. Its all just silly with this so called I "IDENTIFY with being x,y,z". Since even gays lesbians and trans will technically also be discriminating based on this cuz no one can allow an adult to get away with indetifying as a child

I want to see the end of the war, imagine the reaction of WG when he learns that Marco has become an ally of Luffy, his bounty will increase. Luffy and co will have to get CP0 and ships out of Wano or Wano will be taken. Kid and Law must also have a VERY considerable...

You see what I mean? It's always "until proven otherwise"

Kidd has good portrayal, but until very recently didn't show any good feats

One piece is pretty much just a story about portrayal, oda doesn't really have time to focus on some characters and give them proper feats or character focus because of the ridiculous amount of background characters
He has has zero feats and not one W from the moment we met him to now. Every character besides kidd that got portrayal has also had Ws

Status
Not open for further replies.