I predict that Zoro's and Sanji's fights will end as they did in EL, but switched around.

Sanji will clash attacks with Queen, overwhelm and destroy him.

Zoro will intentionally take a hit from King in order to land his own finisher and defeat him.

:myman:
:bamathink:

Queen and Kaku do look very similar so I guess it's likely

But hold up, if queen is the new Kaku, wouldn't that make king the new jabura?

Could king's backstory be similar to Jabura's fake backstory?

:crazwhat:

Last edited:
Here we have a perfect example of a seething Lanjicuck because he knows that Lanji will never have CoC and he sees no other option but to resort to personal insults.:saden:
Post automatically merged:

That neg diff that is approaching is making them go loco, the Queen = King agenda fried their brains :myman:
:seriously:

At this point you can't really deny that sanji might get coc

He has leadership, will power and diable jambe is the physical manifestation of his will

He's been one of the two wings of the pirate king, brook said him and zoro have the same spirit, zeff said sanji has the same spirit as luffy, he's royalty, his ancestors were actual conquerors etc....

I mean, he's probably the most likely character to get coc, although I have mix feelings about it because if he gets it and we don't get to see a powerful non coc users soon then oda would have just made it clear that if you don't have coc or an op fruit you're fodder, which I don't think he'll do because it's not really his style