Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, a thought occurred to me - cp 0 in Wano we see for the first time in chapter 929, but we have no idea how they got there (we assume that by ship like everyone else) - now they are in Onigashima and this is where things get interesting - if they reached the island with their ship, then my question is: how are they going to kidnap Robin and flee if we know that all ships have either been destroyed or stayed where Onigashima left thanks to Kaido's powers ???

:choppawhat::kayneshrug::amazing:
Or what if they reached Wano just using skywalk?

Recently, a thought occurred to me - cp 0 in Wano we see for the first time in chapter 929, but we have no idea how they got there (we assume that by ship like everyone else) - now they are in Onigashima and this is where things get interesting - if they reached the island with their ship, then my question is: how are they going to kidnap Robin and flee if we know that all ships have either been destroyed or stayed where Onigashima left thanks to Kaido's powers ???

Their ship is in the secret port behind the waterfall, they are not fool enough to use the carps :suresure:

In mihawk's ship :shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.