Status
Not open for further replies.
luffy in udon taking on their sickness rings no bell
smiling while he gets pounded by katakuri to ensure his crew doesnt worry
fighting a yc and taking multiple hits from sanji . choosing not to fight back realizing sanji was hurting more than he did. Then refused to eat until sanji fed him.
lacks character moments?
:endthis:
Like I am telling you now Luffy is out of focus for a while and he is exposed more than enough to discuss about anything new as we know all his techniques whereas there is a mystery around Yonkos/Mihawk/Shanks/Admirals and Zoro vs Sanji is always never ending debate. Once Luffy gets spotlight and shows some new feats then you will get salt/wank same time.

At least the anime is covering Kaido vs Luffy and the end of act 1 over the next few episodes.
Don't watch the anime they are trying to trick the fans with their filler bullshit. Rayleigh handled G4 with 1 finger, Batman being OP, Zoro left the komainu to fight huge tiger.
Not to mention the embarassing pacing.

At this rate Teletubbies is still a better anime than One Piece and I'm not joking.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Don't watch the anime they are trying to trick the fans with their filler bullshit. Rayleigh handled G4 with 1 finger, Batman being OP, Zoro left the komainu to fight huge tiger.
Not to mention the embarassing pacing.

At this rate Teletubbies is still a better anime than One Piece and I'm not joking.
I was laughing so hard when they had haki on Batman :gokulaugh:

But the next few episodes are supposed to have great direction, art and animation so I'd check them out even if you fell off the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.