Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally me the last 3 hours wondering if I’m actually a psychopath and shouldn’t have internet access
honestly i feel like we have seen worse on this forum, looks like you only got called out for it because it was about the almighty spoiler provider :kayneshrug:

but humor like that is definitely not for everyone, better to avoid it from now on i guess

I understand both sides. Personally I wouldn’t be mad but I can understand if someone gets angry because of that.
:quest:
sure...there are enough whiny bitches if you add 1 nothing changes but doing "this guy trolled me, you know what fuck everyone im out" is a bitch ass move....and from what ive heard these spoiler providers had done this kinda shit before so OBVIOUSLY you dont just rule out "attention whore" syndrome

sure...there are enough whiny bitches if you add 1 nothing changes but doing "this guy trolled me, you know what fuck everyone im out" is a bitch ass move....and from what ive heard these spoiler providers had done this kinda shit before so OBVIOUSLY you dont just rule out "attention whore" syndrome
No summary this week
Yall starving

Personally I don’t understand his behaviour but everyone is different.
:kayneshrug:

we have the arab leakers who post full chapter raw

remember that redon was giving us one image or 2 only
but when korean and arab came he started this hints shit
so he can be important again

:lusalty:
now he lost everything by thefifthyonku
:fujilaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.