Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonderful World

What is this doing here kingufy
It's amazing, though. One of the best faces we've seen:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

When King gets that "Merienda" with Black Maria or sees how thicc Ulti is. Maybe he made that face when he saw Smoothie on Big Mom's ship and had to kick the ship away to save himself?

:cantseeme::saden::smoothieduck::luffylaugh::kaidowhat::ultimoji:
Naw, he made that face when he saw dem thighs. Shitttt, I know I would.

G

Gorosei Informer

When Smoothie keeps squeezing with her Devil Fruit.

kingufy
Perfect hahahaha! I really wanna see her put the literal squeeze on King, Marco and Queen! King and Queen would definitely enjoy it and make noises similar to that giraffe she squeezed or an anime girl in general LMAO!

Now imagine if Yamato had a kinkier side like Oden? If she is as perverted he was or like King and Queen? (Is his first name Wan too? Wan King?)

We need to see why King is a pervert too apparently! There's always Sadie-Chan from Simpel Down too ofc!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::lulz:

It's amazing, though. One of the best faces we've seen:milaugh:

Naw, he made that face when he saw dem thighs. Shitttt, I know I would.
That is very true and I completely concur! Thicc thighs save lives!

How perfect for this song to be playing as we're talking about thicc things too LMFAO!:

"Reeeeeeeeach ouuuuuuuuuut" (and grab them lucious thighs!)

Perfect hahahaha! I really wanna see her put the literal squeeze on King, Marco and Queen! King and Queen would definitely enjoy it and make noises similar to that giraffe she squeezed or an anime girl in general LMAO!

Now imagine if Yamato had a kinkier side like Oden? Was as perverted he is or King and Queen? (Is his first name Wan too? Wan King?)

We need to see why King is a pervert too apparently! There's always Sadie-Chan from Simpel Down too ofc!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::lulz:
When Yamato joins the crew, I'm expecting that she will enter the bathroom naked while all the men are bathing...

RIP Sanji...

:josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

Will Kaido have some shit like King and Queen?

:crazwhat:

Only the last one is canon ofc but we definitely need stuff like this with Kaido, LMFAO! I see massive comedy potential with him and Ulti, especially given how she treats him hahahaha! Kaido is probably really soft on and loving with her too ironically!

I would love Kaido to have some really wacky fighting moves! I love how he did the ultimate homerun/baseball move on his minion when we saw him crying! Kaido would love baseball LMAO! Please Oda, give us some Kaido wackiness too!

:ultimoji::mihanha::kaidowhat::rolaugh::vistalaugh::lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.