Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Lmao so does your cat. You ever walk through your house with your shoes on?

Dogs get baths when they're dirty. Cats are an endless supply of literal shit in your bed.

I don't allows pets on my bed but a cat wouldn't give a fuck
Dogs need to go outside everyday they are dirtier cats self clean I have both dog and cat I shower my cat once a month and my dog once a week and my cat still smells better
:suresure:

its nit the same amount of damage and you can't say that its coz queen is More
its nit the same amount of damage and you can't say that its coz queen is More durable.. reason being the surface damage should be the same on impact which is what differs greatly due to sanji using more intense fire against the kraken .. plus its a kraken 3000m underwater.. so its pretty odd to say only Queen is too durable to be burnt..

logical an intense DJ attacks i vastly superior.. which is what sanji used against the kraken and not against.

and i never said DJ flames is not HM's..
i meant that DJ is leg transformation compared to a keg on fire like King.. DJ isn't inherently hell memories.. tho you could argue that the source of heat is the same..

another point to prove this is DJ was introduced as super heated leg that glows due to heat... not a leg on fire.
:laughmoji::risicheck::ihaha: I cant even get myself to think about possibly dissecting that incoherent pile of verbal diarrhea that is mainly headcanon.

Dogs need to go outside everyday they are dirtier cats self clean I have both dog and cat I shower my cat once a month and my dog once a week and my cat still smells better
:suresure:
A cat covers itself in spit all day coughing up hair balls and tracking literal shit to the places you really don't want shit to be at.

My dog doesn't get dirty when I take her outside. When I play with her she doesn't get dirty. I wipe her paws down when I bring her inside on rainy days.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
A cat covers itself in spit all day coughing up hair balls and tracking literal shit to the places you really don't want shit to be at.

My dog doesn't get dirty when I take her outside. When I play with her she doesn't get dirty. I wipe her paws down when I bring her inside on rainy days.
Omg it’s scientifically proven that cats are cleaner then dogs
Just like it’s scientifically proven Sanji has coc

you cannot sit here and try to convince me science is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.