Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

yeah i heard that too but now its from 1005
Post automatically merged:

Are they using adv. CoC here?
That's a really good question. I know it's going to be a controversial opinion but i do think it's possible for all of the shown Scabbards there to have CoC, maybe even stretching to Neko? I genuinely seem them as worthy in their own ways imo, I see CoC as not just about conquering others, but also conquering your own fate/destiny and whatever the world throws at you. That absolute Determination/relentlessness.

Oden was a truly inspiring, powerful, charismatic and admirable man. His will definitely passed down onto the Scabbards who he blatantly influenced heavily and adored him so much. They weren't able to wound Kaido between them in the same way Oden did alone BUT this does feel like an Adv CoC moment to me at least, it would be extremely fitting imo.

Kaido complained about too many conquerors much earlier in Wano and he is having to face the wrath of the followers of Oden and thus the consequences for killing him. They have painstakingly waited 20 years for this moment, never giving up and trying to survive, get stronger and avenge their beloved, fallen and wronged idol and hero.

Kaido even remarks imitating Oden won't do them any good too. Another potential allusion to them using Coc imo.

I think it would be extremely fitting for them to be using it, they are the Scabbard who I feel should have it and it would explain why we're only seeing these Scabbards in this final page, landing that strike on Kaido and wounding him, even if it wasn't a truly deep wound ofc.

Oda has constantly tried to reinforce the importance of passing your will on, inspiring others to carrying on your will and Japan loves that kind of storytelling and beliefs. To have a legacy that is succeeded by others. We're going to see a lot more of that in future too with the Giants and Elbaf, Blackbeard and Xebec, Luffy and Roger and Joyboy and so on ofc.

It's fantastic storytelling imo. I really do enjoy the idea of others carrying on your will especially once you have "bitten the dust" so to speak. Naruto also played heavily on that "inherited will" too ofc.

Daily reminder.
Sanji need to sneak attack to defeat queen (dirty fighter is born)

Ace,jozu,vista,izo>>>>queen the copycat

Smoothie, cracker,snack>>>>queen the clown

Kuma,pica>>>queen

Any scabbard>>>queen

Any worst generation>>>>>queen

Thriller bark zoro midd diff queen

Sanjitards change their fav after their fav is just clown (sanji)

Sanjitards not loyal just like sanji not loyal to luffy

Sanji the most unloyal in the crew

Zoro epicness coming(another badass moment from zoro).zoro carry one piece

One piece is top tier manga because of zoro
Reddit servers down? :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.